[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do these guys relate to the Celestials exactly? Do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: annHoG 20.jpg (696KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
annHoG 20.jpg
696KB, 1600x1230px
So how do these guys relate to the Celestials exactly?

Do they even get mentioned after Thanos Imperative?
>>
Nah, it was all Giffen's OCs since every writer feels they have to throw some new cosmic entity in there
At least he created that bunch with Space Fairies who he tied with Lunatik and his Lunar Legion stuff he wrote in the 90s
>>
>>88212605
Haven't shown up since, we still don't really know what their deal is. Maybe Ewing will remember them.
>>
I think Aegis and Tenebrous popped up with cameos in Hickman's FF run but the others I don't think popped up anywhere.
>>
>>88213072
I'm entirely expecting Eternity War to have at least cameos from every cosmic entity established.
>>
File: TheMarvels.jpg (2MB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
TheMarvels.jpg
2MB, 1600x1230px
>>88212605
>>88212916
Do they look like some marvel characters or is it just me?
>>
Didn't aegis die fighting the cancerverse invasion?
>>
>>88213149
blue furry guy reminded me of blackheart and tenebrous reminded me of black bolt, so yeah
>>
Maybe they died fighting off the cancerverse.
>>
>>88213149
>chooses Carol instead of Jocasta
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>88212605
>So how do these guys relate to the Celestials exactly?

they dont

celestials are just aliens (but highly advanced)

those are space gods
>>
>>88213535
They're filling the same niche tho
>>
>>88213258
I was torn between medusa and captain.

But her powerhair and body language cries for warbird/binary/captain marvel
>>
>>88213551
nah. celestials (like the architects) just evolved before other races and began fucking things up for everybody else with experiments

the space gods poped up at the same time the universe was created but galactus killed/trapped most of them because they were too "hands-on"

its implied it was the beyonders who made the universe(s) and also created those space gods for some reason
>>
>>88213635
Celestials actually are multiversal constants and have been hinted multiple times at being on the same level of Galactus or at least existing from the start of the universe since they might have an endgame about the mutiverse (possibly recreating a Universe-prime) and no one knows where they came from.
Beyonders' role used to be even more imperscrutable and the little we knew came from Secret wars 2 and the sentient cosmic cubes.
Hickman reshaped all of that but I don't think we ever got a coherent structure to it all as those dossiers in the Silver Surfer annuals used to give out, and Marvel's continuity itself is in disarray so if anything, look at Ewing's Ultimates and hope something comes from that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.