[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the Comedian could be one of the three Jokers, Rorschach is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So the Comedian could be one of the three Jokers, Rorschach is in Hell of Manhattan's making, and Gotham Guy was a parable to Nite Owl 2.
>>
Wait, where did this picture come from?

I need more Question in my life.
>>
>>88203202
What?
>>
>>88203202
>Nu52Question is Rorschach
That makes so much sense
I feel retarded that I didn't think about that sooner.
>>
>>88203202
support these claims
>>
>>88203202
>Rorschach is in Hell of Manhattan's making

Why would Doctor Manhattan do that? He had nothing personal against him, or anyone.
>>
File: The_Question vic.jpg (18KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
The_Question vic.jpg
18KB, 400x517px
>>88203501
anything to fix Question.
>>
>Nite owl 2 not blue beetle 2
Come on.

>Charlton comics = Watchmen
>Captain atom = Manhattan
>The question= Rorschach
>Nightshade = Silk specter
>Thunderbolt = ozymandias
>Peacemaker = comedian

Also, Charlton characters team up when?
>>
>>88203501
How does that make sense? This Question was said to be one of the biggest traitors against humanity along with Pandora and Judas Iscariot. Why would Rorschach be lumped in with them?
>>
>>88205879
>He had nothing personal against him, or anyone.
Then why'd he kill him instead of leave him on Mars or something?
>>
>>88206205
Pax Americana two years ago.
>>
>>88206403
For screwing up the chance for world peace (and thereby causing all of Veidt's space squid victims to have died for nothing) just because he personally wasn't able to compromise.
Essentially while leaving behind his journal could be seen as justified it still constitutes a grievous betrayal of humanity for ultimately selfish reasons.
>>
>>88206205
>>88206471
Wasn't Blue Beetle supposed to be part of Pax as well?
>>
>>88206559
But The Trinity was punished by the Council of Eternity, not Manhattan. And the Rebirth special showed Pandora annihilated much like Rorschach was in Watchmen.

The Question plotline is probably nothing more than just another Geoff Johns seed that he planted and never followed up on. He's had plenty in his long writing career.
>>
>>88203202
>So the Comedian could be one of the three Jokers
Who is Peacemaker?
>>
>>88203202
Why is Watchmen outside of the initial series even a thing?
>>
>>88205879
Because Dr Manhattan is an edgy evil character that goes around stealing happiness from the multiverse
>>
>>88209217
dumb commie
>>
>>88203202
I have absolutely no regrets about quitting superhero comics.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.