[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

" As you can see your honor, the car in my hand was clearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: shehulk_by_cva1046-dapwuwl.jpg (326KB, 673x550px) Image search: [Google]
shehulk_by_cva1046-dapwuwl.jpg
326KB, 673x550px
" As you can see your honor, the car in my hand was clearly tampered with"
>>
Marvel vs Phoenix Wright when?
>>
File: harveybirdman3.jpg (51KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
harveybirdman3.jpg
51KB, 495x350px
>>88193396
Man I miss this show

He didn't REALLY die at the end did he? Sebben does have the power and resources to bring him back right?
>>
If they ever did She-Hulk in a movie, which would be better: CG or a really fit girl in green paint? Height wouldn't be a problem, because if they can pass off Tom Thumb, I mean Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher, anything is possible.
>>
>>88193529
He's dead Jim

>>88193396
Why is Daredevil in the court room?
>>
>>88193681
He's not Daredevil, he's Matt Murdock
>>
>>88193681
>Why is Daredevil in the court room?
He thinks he's at the movies
>>
>>88193681
>Why is Daredevil in the court room?
Justice is blind.
>>
>>88193396
yes mommy
>>
>>88193396
She will be forever the 5,000 fucklist need-no-20men-at-once She Hulk to me. Feels bad, they seem to try with her now, and all I see and hear is fuckslut this and whorebitch that.

Same with Starfire. You know why.
>>
File: She Hulk.jpg (137KB, 800x1362px) Image search: [Google]
She Hulk.jpg
137KB, 800x1362px
Man I wish Universal wasnt a dick about the Hulk rights, because I could go for some She Hulk shenanigans
>>
File: game13.png (181KB, 640x230px) Image search: [Google]
game13.png
181KB, 640x230px
>>88193396
Objection!
You are indeed telling the truth that the car was tampered with, however the tampering came from [ present profile She Hulk]

You can say it was tampered with a temper, by none other than you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
[slams desk]
You tampered the car when the victim refused to go on a date with you!
[points finger]
In fact I have evidence to prove this theory
[present evidence: Audio Log]
As the court hears on this Audio Log you can clearly hear Ms Walters and our victim Lottle Guie arguing and her claiming if she can't have him, then no one can.
[slams desk]
Care to explain what those hulking words really mean Ms Walters?
[points finger]
Or should I say....MS MURDERER?
>>
>>88193396

Carol is checkin' out dat green ass
>>
>>88194206
PHEONIX!!
>>
>>88193681
He thought it was the bathroom. He doesn't want to admit that and is trying to hold it.
>>
File: Fresh-prince-uncle-phil-290.jpg (35KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh-prince-uncle-phil-290.jpg
35KB, 290x400px
>>88194206
Objection your honor,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foTU-f3JSO0

we can't seriously be entertaining this notion or the outburst. I haven't seen a shit show this outrageous since my nephew, William, came here from West Philadelphia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
>>
>>88193627
Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>88194359
>implying uncle phil could beat grandchildren lawyers
>>
>>88193396
>those faces
C-chiba Toushiro?
THAT Chiba Toushiro?
>>
>>88194254
[shakes head]
I'm sorry Ms Walters, but just because you serve justice...
[slams desk]
DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE ABOVE IT!
>>
>>88194412
looks like it
http://cva1046.deviantart.com/
>>
>>88193627
>CG or a really fit girl in green paint?
Really /fit/ in green paint with CG
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.