[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks to my dad, I used to be jealous of boys that got molested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: spidermanpowerpacka.jpg (278KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanpowerpacka.jpg
278KB, 500x490px
Thanks to my dad, I used to be jealous of boys that got molested by women. But this comic showed me that it's not all fun and games. I feel sorry for this kid
>>
>>88187061
Damn, white women so thirsty for Latino cock
>>
>>88187081
I never understood. Why do some women and teens like tiny little boy dick?
>>
>>88187238
mental abnormality
>>
>>88187238
because they can dominate them
>>
File: ... wat.jpg (163KB, 1056x528px) Image search: [Google]
... wat.jpg
163KB, 1056x528px
>>88187061
>Thanks to my dad, I used to be jealous of boys that got molested by women
>>
File: 1476886687328m.jpg (28KB, 1024x576px)
1476886687328m.jpg
28KB, 1024x576px
>>88187250
Alright here's the story. My dad was quite the ladies man, whereas I had trouble talking to girls growing up, having my first kiss at 14 if all ages. Things really heated up between my parents when I found out that I have a half sister the same age as me but with another woman. One day my dad revealed to me something he never really talked about, when he was molested. He was molested by a teenage girl at a party in his parents house as a toddler. It fucked up his view of women and how to act towards people in general. This is why he had issues being faithful and how he developed anxiety. His anxious parenting made me into the nervous wreck I am today. Wheh i heard this when i was 12 I thought if I was molested by a lady that'll be cool and I thought I'd stop being bullied for being bad with women. I wanted to be cool like my dad, my favorite person in the world. But looking back, I was delusional. I'm sorry dad.
>Ironic that I chose this pic since me and my dad loved watching the Simpsons together.
>>
>>88187370
Nice blogpost, here's your (You)
>>
>>88187507
I needed to explain, relax nigga
>>
>>88187238
Because they're fucked up, just like male pedophiles.
>>
Where that Ghost in the Shell macro when you need it?
>>
>>88187370
>still a virgin at 14

kill yourself
>>
File: 2825346-nice.jpg (69KB, 509x300px)
2825346-nice.jpg
69KB, 509x300px
>>88187061
Niiiiiice....
>>
>>88187238
It's not that tiny and big dicks hurt anyway. Teaching a boy the wonders of sex and basically turning him from a boy into a man is just immensely satisfying. And you can kind if teach him the perfect way to thrust and move for you. And a young boy's love is pure and honest, unlike an old guy's.
>>
>>88188186
Nice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.