[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No origin story >First appeared in Ms. Marvel >Hinted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Mystique_(by_Ron_Garney).jpg (388KB, 1311x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mystique_(by_Ron_Garney).jpg
388KB, 1311x2000px
>No origin story
>First appeared in Ms. Marvel
>Hinted in Uncanny X-Men to not be a mutant
With Kree-Skrull hybrids showing up lately, will this be her new origin?
>>
File: RCO006_1469324248.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO006_1469324248.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88165887
>>
>>88165887
Wasn't that the original idea anyway?
>>
>>88166206
Yeah, seems kinda weird to make her a mutant.
>>
>>88165887

She was originally supposed to be an alien by Claremont IIRC, that's why she was after Carol and such. Working for the Supreme Intelligence. Then he changed his mind and made her a mutant, "reusing" the character so to speak
>>
File: kree skrull.jpg (407KB, 712x1636px) Image search: [Google]
kree skrull.jpg
407KB, 712x1636px
for comparison
>>
>>88165887
>>88166762
Source? The only change that I could find is Claremont originally intending for her to be nightcrawlers biological father by shapeshifting
>>
>>88167161
Unf.
I'd be ok with that for Mystique. At least it would make more sense than the Maximoff retcon.
>>
>>88167161
Is that taken from a World of Warcraft design?
>>
>>88167945
All the hybrids look like WoW elves, yeah. Not sure to what level it was intentional.
>>
>>88166036
>Brotherhood of evil mutants
Let's call ourselve the bad guys.
>>
>>88165887
Her origin story is "I was a lady in late XIX century that found out she could shapeshift so I did and did lots of shady shit and fucked bitches until I met Destiny and we were badass private investigator lesbians"
If you think about the shifting timeline too hard you'd notice that Destiny's age doesn't match the requirements for her original time period anymore, but so is for everything Xavier and Haller as well
>>
I seriously want to kill marvel shills
>>
File: is nightcrawler human.jpg (40KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
is nightcrawler human.jpg
40KB, 600x401px
>>88165887
And what does that make Kurt? A Kree-Skrull Anti-Christ? In that case, this jackass is actually right, he's not human at all, just a humanoid alien/demonic freak of nature.
>>
>>88170126
fucking catholics
>>
>>88166036
So Forge was always a prick?
I believe this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.