[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, the matter with Superman, why didn't Lex Luthor just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: HK416A5.jpg (757KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HK416A5.jpg
757KB, 1600x1200px
So uh, the matter with Superman, why didn't Lex Luthor just make kryptonite bullets?
>>
>>88153588
Luthor is a retard, but also with not previous exposure to Kryptonite the bullets would shatter on impact. The first effect of Kryptonite is pain that messes with some of his powers, but the weakening happens later, and. The poisoning happens even later.
>>
god damn i am so fucking sick of these retarded ass

"uhh why didn't x just do/use x" threads

BECAUSE PLOT YOU GOD DAMN DROOLING MOUTH BREATHER
>>
because superman is faster than a speeding bullet
>>
p.s. fuckstain he's been shot by kryptonite bullets more times than i can count
>>
>>88153588
The structure of the kryptonite crystal probably can't hold up to the pressue and acceleration of being fired. It would likely shatter.

Also, each of those three builds are terrible, for completely different reasons.
>>
File: superman1986.jpg (69KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
superman1986.jpg
69KB, 372x372px
>>88154090

How 'bout a lead bullet with a kryptonite core? It has the added benefit of Superman not seeing it coming and reacting like he does against normal bullets.
>>
>>88153588
Bullets to superman are like grassing to humans.
>>
>>88153588

If Superman needed to be dead, then Superman would be dead. Superman needs to be discredited and the world needs to know that it's better off without him.
>>
>>88154958
This shit is gonna kill Superman dead especially when the bullets are logged into him, it's going to weaken him and make really vulnerable again.
>>
>>88153804
Except it's happened before.
>>
>>88153910
I don't believe that, brah.
>>
>>88154958
You fucking moron, Superman can't see THROUGH lead. It's not like lead is invisible to him.
>>
>>88154958
wouldn't lead block the kryptonite radiation
>>
>>88153588
We get it, you have guns.
>>
File: 500x1000px-LL-ab02bea8_mrt.jpg (37KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-ab02bea8_mrt.jpg
37KB, 400x299px
Rare materials are always so silly in these kind of serialized stories

Like, adamantium, kryptonite, vibranium, etc, that shit should all be super rare. Harder to get your hands on than uranium. But because it's a cheap way to get heat, you have lazy writers introducing shit like armies with adamantium reinforced skeletons, giant robots made with vibranium, and enough kryptonite to build a prison to contain Superman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.