[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you only discover the most fucked up shows the weeks when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Bendysbreakdown.jpg (19KB, 490x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bendysbreakdown.jpg
19KB, 490x430px
Why do you only discover the most fucked up shows the weeks when your life falls apart?
>>
>>88149688
>when your life falls apart
I hope you're doing alright, anon. Stay strong.

Moral Orel is the shit, but that episode was tough.
>>
you just discovered moral orel ?
are you a mother fucking fetus?
god damn are you new.
>>
>>88149688
Sorry, bro, that only happens to you.

>>88151084
Be gentle, anon. Apparently OP's life fell apart. I guess he finally told his parents he was a faggot.
>>
>>88151084
Are you bragging about how soon you saw a tv show? No one cares but you.
>>
>>88149688
idk about you but when I'm in a good state, I'm generally spending a good amount of time with friends instead of fucking around on the internet or watching TV. So I just have less time to discover new shows and such.
>>
File: booberry mascot.jpg (12KB, 145x150px) Image search: [Google]
booberry mascot.jpg
12KB, 145x150px
cry me a river dickface
>>
>>88151213
He's been grounded for two weeks for being a fag and it ruined his life.
>>
>>88155676
You guys sure are bringing out the big guns here. How will OP ever handle your biting wit?
>>
>>88151084
Tbqh show had shit advertising when it was first airing
>>
File: Wut.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>88151084
Every single person on here say Moral Orel is a brilliant show

The first and only episode ive seen is the one where he jacks off into most of the women in town
>>
>>88156552
Yeah, it's taking Orel's fundamentalist beliefs about masturbation and following them to their absurd conclusion. It's more than just crass humor for its own sake. As someone who was raised as a fundamentalist I love that.

Though I can entirely understand why such a show might not be to everyone's taste. It can be a bit much.
>>
File: 1480724237436.jpg (71KB, 347x354px) Image search: [Google]
1480724237436.jpg
71KB, 347x354px
>>88149688
>that episode where Orel keeps going back to the tattoo place to get his dick pierced and get jacked off
Not gonna lie, some moments gave me rock hard wood.
>>
>>88156552
Go watch the first two seasons first
>>
>>88156699
Im all for that type of humor but its hard to see it as a serious show based on only seeing that one specific episode
>>
>>88156910
Seems to happen alot now that i think about it as first time I seen American dad was when I was young and watching with my parents. It was the part where stan tried to forcibly blow a guy for crack money
>>
>>88156940
And the first Id seen of southpark was a guy frenching a llama, also while watching with my mother

she liked neither
>>
>>88156862
>Foreshadows Chris Chan's Unclit
>>
File: nyarlothep dancing.gif (105KB, 232x297px) Image search: [Google]
nyarlothep dancing.gif
105KB, 232x297px
>>88155500
>Booberry mascot.jpg
>>
>>88156910
First two seasons are set up as a comedy, until the Nature two parter, where Orel's innocence is shattered. Then it becomes a drama
>>
Post yfw this happened
https://youtu.be/RksP2GrmJBA
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.