[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which marvel trinity could survive them? Needs to be a human(no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161204_004324.png (1MB, 1080x1314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161204_004324.png
1MB, 1080x1314px
Which marvel trinity could survive them?

Needs to be a human(no powers), alien(no weapons) and monster (no weapons)
>>
Frank snipes Lex

Surfer kills the other two by himself with a hand wave

Captain. Jameson gets pictures for his dad and the Bugle
>>
Considering the Living Tribunal canonically lost to Doomsday, there's literally no one in Marvel that could beat Doomsday AND Darkseid.
>>
>>88147840
God, I hate Doomsday.
He's only good for one story, and that's The Death of Superman. There's no merit in bringing him back afterwards, or in using him without killing Superman.
>>
>>88147717
Lex is shit M8 but final wars Darkseid stomps marvel there's no heroes like supes and batman In marvel
>>
>>88147717
Darkseid isn't an alien
He's a God of the Multiverse
Like up there with whoever is in charge of Heaven and Hell

I don't think Marvel has many super-multiversal beings
>>
>>88147813
No, armored
No, both are immortal

Darkseid killed galactus once
>>
>>88148010
>Not native to earth

You're a fucking retarded, he IS an an alien
>>
>>88148095
That's like saying God is an alien
>>
>>88148126
He's an alien god king
>>
>>88148170
More than that.
Apokalips is equal to Heaven or Hell

There isn't a Marvel power level equivalent
>>
>>88148126
Technically he would be by definition, but I do agree with you that there is a distinction between the new gods and other very powerful aliens
>>
>>88148057
didnt the omega effect bounce off of him
then galactus gave him a really severe talking too for hoping to match his power?
>>
>>88148010
He is a multiversal God, slightly different
>>
>>88148010
>Like up there with whoever is in charge of Heaven and Hell

He is not even close to Lucifer.
>>
>>88148397
Not really but he is wrong too, galactuc was shocked Darkseid just attacked even knowing there was nothing in his planet to feed him. Anyway, galactus outside his universe is pretty much an entropy. He is kept alive by the universe, on the other hand Darkseid inside the universe it's just a shard of the whole so of course galactus is more than a shard but less than the whole
>>
>>88147967
>he didnt like Doomsday constantly being killed as a mutant baby
>>
If Darkseid qualifies as an alien then Eternity must.
>>
>>88149044
Eternity and all those hacks are limited by their own universe, also Darkseid is also a sentient idea.
>>
>>88147717
Iron man, Thanos, and the sentry/void
Sentry/void alone kinda would shit on all of them.
>>
>>88147717
Agent 47?
>>
>>88149353
actually switch tony with Dr.Doom and its even better.
>>
>>88148492
True darkseid might be, he almost destroyed the multiverse just by existing on it.

>>88147813
Silver surfer wouldn't be able to defeat pre crisis darkseid, post crisis darkseid, n52 darkseid and obviously true darkseid.
>>
>>88149179
Current eternity is the embodiment of the omniverse.
>>88149353
Sentry is overrated
>>
>>88147717
>Larry, Moe, Curly
>>
>>88147717
Batman
Scion from Worm
God-Spawn
>>
>>88148244
I'd say some of the greater Hell-Lords in their own realms can match him. Skyfathers too.
>>
Spider-Man for Lex Luthor (I would also like to see Lex vs Reed Richards in a batte of wits)
Hulk for Doomsday
Dr. Doom for Darkseid (only thing that can kill a Kirby is another Kirby)
>>
>>88151016

Peter is not a non-powered human.

>>88147813
Frank's an idiot. Lex survived an attack by the entire suicide squad including Deadhoot more than once in canon, so it would take an extraordinary 'normal' human to do it. I don't know enough about the normies of Marvel, but none so far have been mentioned.

Hulks a better opponent to Doomsday. Darkseid can just Omegavision him from a distance and puny hulk is toast.
>>
>>88148010
>Marvel has many super-multiversal beings
Shuma and the many angled ones
the Beyonders
both of whom would BTFO Darkseid
>>
Daredevil can sue Lex for of all his money and get him arrested. Sound like a win to me
>>
>>88151268
Shuma is overrated, but the beyonders would snuff darkseid out easily IMO. Even the multiversal version of darkseid.
>>
>>88151514
Isn' shuma basically Yog Sothoth lite?
That's hardly overrated
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.