[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I gave up my life on homeworld to protect humans >but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

>I gave up my life on homeworld to protect humans
>but I won't hesitate to dismember a human baby

So which is it?
>>
>>88125260
Pearl was just a sycophant that wanted to be Rose's #1 when she was only ever #3 and then #4 when Greg came along.
>>
>>88125260
But she did hesitate.
>>
File: Pericute.png (34KB, 284x260px) Image search: [Google]
Pericute.png
34KB, 284x260px
>>88125274
fpbp

Pearl is trash. Peridot is a better friend, technician and waifu.
>>
She gave up her life on homeworld for Rose. The End.
>>
>>88125260
Pearl sees humans as clever animals at most.
>>
>>88125260
What would happen anyway? Would it even be possible to pull it off.
>>
File: IMG_0848.jpg (61KB, 736x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.jpg
61KB, 736x640px
>>88125260
Actually, in the theme song, she states that she will "fight in the name of Rose Quartz", not specifically the humans, and since this baby is essentially both the newest incarnation of Rose as well as the reason Rose is dead, she would feel strongly about wanting to destroy it in the slim hope of getting her back.
>>
>>88125260
Like all terrorists they only care about the concept, not the people.
>>
>>88125338
She probably can't handle caring for a baby though. Lapiz would drown one, ambiguous if it was intentional or accidental.

Garnet/ Sapphire would be the only gem that can handle it, though Sapphire would have to deal with Ruby's constant jealousy.
>>
>>88125260
She gave up her life for the punani
>>
File: 1456069814515.png (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456069814515.png
231KB, 1280x720px
>>88126025
>She probably can't handle caring for a baby though
Peridot is a certified kindergarten
>>
>>88126594
We're talking about human babbies though. Or hybrid abominations like Steven.
>>
>>88125260
stay in your general.

Show is cancer and fans should be gassed.
>>
>>88126781
k
>>
>>88126781
I can only imagine a teenager who thinks he's edgy posting this
>>
>>88125260
>won't hesitate
But she did? Not only did she hesitate, she decided against it. No one else stopped her.
>>
>>88127109
So, a Loud Housefag?
>>
>>88127128
What caused that show to create such obnoxious fans?
>>
>>88125274
she was defs #1 at some time
>>
>>88125260
Ignoring the fact that the only reason Steven is alive right now is because she did hesitate and decide to not go through with it, it's pretty clear that Rose liked human's way more than Pearl did and even Rose had a pretty fucked up concept of what human's were.

If the love of your life suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a puppy and you honestly thought you could bring her back by killing that puppy are you saying you wouldn't even think about doing it? Because that was basically Pearl's dilemma.
>>
>>88127329
Yeah, but that was before Garnet/Ruby/Sapphire came along.
>>
>>88125260

But she did hesitate to dismember a human baby.
>>
>>88127181
I've spent a lot of time on /a/ and this has led me to realize that pedophiles are incredibly uppity. Guess what loud housefags are?
>>
>>88127561
Even then she still saw herself as #1 even if Garnet was more powerful.
It seems she never really saw anyone being as close to Rose until Greg did it.
>>
>>88127785
Eurgh, lolifags are the worst.

I could care less about loli shit and the like, but honestly I think it's in extremely bad taste. Not in the "shit taste" meme way, but something that's legitimately distasteful.
>>
>>88126594
That means she thinks vegetables could be sapient
>>
>>88128259
She was right.
>>
File: Oh Neptune.jpg (11KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Neptune.jpg
11KB, 282x282px
>>88125785
Notably she says "I will fight in the name of Rose Quartz and everything that she believed in." Rose believed in humans and protecting them, and Pearl has done her best to see what Rose saw, and protect humans and everything they represent, she just has trouble sometimes. I think she's honestly the most conflicted about humans of the three remaining gems because of that, whereas Garnet's more apathetic, and Amethyst only cares about enjoying certain things about human culture she was raised around, and certain people she knows, like Greg and Steven, and more recently Connie. Pearl actively dislikes certain things about humans, but at the same time she sees what Rose saw in humans, the capacity to grow and change, and she envies it.
>>
File: tumblr_oh4vq9gKet1reugqko1_500.jpg (31KB, 475x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh4vq9gKet1reugqko1_500.jpg
31KB, 475x323px
>Pearl defence force
>>
>>88125742
So she was heartbroken that her love, her idol, her hero, basically committed sudoku in order to get some hot beastiality action?
>>
>>88125260
Pearl was/is obsessed with Rose. It's not shocking that she acted irrationally in this situation.
>>
It feels weird to go into a flashback where Pearl loathes Greg again since in present times she's only just recently finally gotten over that.
>>
>>88125260
he's not a human baby
he's rose trapped inside a meat prison, like lapis in the mirror
>>
>>88125260
Pearl specifically rebelled to escape oppression and be with Rose, not to save humans.
>>
File: nani.jpg (29KB, 375x289px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
29KB, 375x289px
>>
>>88130133
who even says "bwah" like that
>>
>>88125260
is this the darkest moment in childrens animation?
>>
>>88125260
She did hesitate though, and in the end she couldn't do it.
Also, I'm pretty sure it was less about defending humans than it was about her obsession with Rose.
>>
>>88125260
So I found it kind of strange pearl kept saying
>that was a LONG time ago

is she ashamed of doing this? I bet they never told greg pearl was about to gut his fucking son.
>>
>>88128740
This

>>88129901
He is half human half gem child, not Rose. Its just that the gems don't have a concept for this type of anarchy so they still don't really get it.
>>
>>88130133
it feels like different boarders drew each person in this shot

Amethyst/Garnet: Lamar
Pearl: Joe Johnston
Greg: Rebecca?
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133KB, 529x314px
>>88130142
>>
>>88126025
I'd say that she about on the same level that the CGs were in this episode. And that's only after being one of Steven's CGs for what amounts to less than a year. Give her the same amount of time that Rose's CGs had and she would be infinitely better.

I think all this stands to prove is that Rose was a total shitter, who didn't actually respect Earth and the life that lived on it, but thought it was pretty to look at and that committing several acts of extinction by getting rid of it was the problem.
>>
>>88125260
>I gave up my life on homeworld to always be near Rose and serve her.
>If I rip Rose's gem out of this abomination, will she reward me or hate me for it?

ftfy
>>
"I'll disembowel a thousand infants before I let Rose Quartz die."
-Pearl
>>
>>88127126
Bestest Mom Garnet's Future Vision (tm) showed Garnet there was almost 0% chance Pearl would actually hurt Steven.

And Future Vision (tm) is why Garnet is Best Space Rock Lesbian Mom. It lets her see that Steven =/= Rose, and how certain things have to be done to keep the abomination/fusion stable and surviving. Also gave her a big start on accepting Rose's will, although probably not why Rose did it (to save the earth from the Cluster as Steven's unique telepathy powers and outlook helped quiet it and get it to bubble itself).
>>
>>88125274
Who was #1 & #2?
>>
>>88125260
Gregs song sucked.
What about that eerie ending melody?
>>
>>88125693
There is no life for Pearl on Homeworld. She's White Diamond's reject who got lucky that Rose Quartz pitied her enough to take her in as her own companion.
>>
>>88125260
That moment kind of messed me up because she might have actually done it and not even realized how bad it was going to turn out. And with how strong gems are, violently killing a baby would be easier than popping the top off a can of Pringles.
>>
>>88125260
This show just keeps getting fucking worse and worse.
I just want to know how the story ends.
>>
>>88131579
Steven becomes human and lives with Connie happily ever after.
You're free to go now.
>>
File: just for you.jpg (24KB, 296x291px) Image search: [Google]
just for you.jpg
24KB, 296x291px
>>88131346
>>
>>88125260
>Pearl literally wants to rip the gem off a baby's belly.
Jesus she really needs to seek help.
>>
>>88131389
Garnet
>>
>>88130350
> is she ashamed of almost murdering an innocent child she's since grown to love

I mean probably.
>>
>>88132229
I mean this was probably less than a year after Rose died, considering Pearl knew her for over 5,000 years that's a lot of grief to work through.
>>
yes we fucking get it, Pearl has a hard time getting over Rose
How many more episodes will they do just about that? It's fucking tiring
>>
>>88125260
Except she did 'hesitate', in that she didn't dismember it
>>
>>88133243
Except this was a flashback to all of them not being able to get over Rose or properly understand what Rose gave her existance to create
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.