[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, anon! You are now a lead editor at Marvel! Your job? Why,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Wow, anon! You are now a lead editor at Marvel! Your job? Why, make Marvel more diverse! The current plan is to focus on seven characters. Each of these character will headline their own title. There will be eight titles in total, with The Avengers being a crossover of all seven of the solo titles.

How do you make this good? What are your seven character?
>>
>>88111869
So what criteria do I have to fit
>>
>>88111869
>make Marvel more diverse!

How about we focus on making good stories first?
>>
>>88111869
>Kamala
>Daken
>Storm
>Northstar
>Gwenpool
>Deadpool
>no matter what I do, Bendis will cockblock me and put Miles
>>
>>88111869
>Captain America
With Steve as Cap. Token white guy.
>Ms. Marvel
>Black Panther
>Lady Sif
Rather than replacing Thor with a female Thor, give Sif some spotlight.
>War Machine
Rather than replacing Tony Stark as Iron Man.
>Strange Tales
I'm a huge sucker for sorcerer's apprentice stories. This series follows Doctor Strange's apprentice, an Asian female.
>Medusa
The series would have a more cosmic focus, with Medusa being the bridge between the space heroes and Earth heroes. Could also be a mentor to Kamala, being another Inhuman.
>>
I leak all of Marvel's emails to ruin their public image because the Avengers are shit
>>
>>88111869
Shit thread, OP, but I'm responding because I'm an idiot.
>Spectrum/Monica Rambeau
>Sam Wilson (Captain America or the Falcon, it doesn't matter which)
>Brother Voodoo
>Scarlet Witch
>Thor, who's now in a bisexual relationship with Sif and Beta Ray Bill which is unironically my OT3
>Captain Britain/Faiza Hussain
>The Hulk/Amadeus Cho

There. Black woman who deserves to be more prominent, two underutilised black guys, gypsy woman, bisexual man, Muslim woman and Korean guy. All of them are decent characters when written by a good author fuck you I like Faiza and SamCap and most of them are established Avengers.
>>
>>88112010
>Rather than replacing Thor with a female Thor, give Sif some spotlight.
Journey into Mystery didn't work the first time. Why would it now?
>>
>>88111869
> There will be eight titles in total, with The Avengers being a crossover of all seven of the solo titles.
This is why marvel is going down the toilet
>>
>>88111869
New Runaways series first and foremost.
Kamala, Black Panther, and the multiple Cap books keep going.
Let Hercules be openly Bi and possibly poly.
Monica Rambeau becomes at least a co lead in Captain Marvel.
A Hawaii based Avengers team which is half local flavor (Starshine, Hazmat, and Mettle) and half Nextwave (Elsa Bloodstone, etc.) Where they fight the schemes of Doctor Daemonicus and his Kaiju army.
Iron Legion - Riri Williams, Lilah Rhodes, Selah Burke, and a few other young tech heroes team up to stop a dangerous terrorist army that have dozens of armors at their disposal and world domination as heir goal. Iron Man meets Gundam plot as MP iron men proliferate. And yes, there will be a Char.
>>
>>88112901
>Iron Legion - Riri Williams, Lilah Rhodes, Selah Burke, and a few other young tech heroes team up to stop a dangerous terrorist army that have dozens of armors at their disposal and world domination as heir goal. Iron Man meets Gundam plot as MP iron men proliferate. And yes, there will be a Char.
...I could be down for this.
Riri gets the Optimus Prime suit back, right?
>>
>>88112951
Of course. Gotta keep the designs distinct.
>>
>>88112901
>Hawaii based Avengers team
>Iron Man meets Gundam

These sound pretty cool.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.