[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Sauage Party been completely forgotten? Is it that unremarkable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sausage-party-seth-rogen-pic.jpg (105KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
sausage-party-seth-rogen-pic.jpg
105KB, 1080x720px
Why has Sauage Party been completely forgotten? Is it that unremarkable? Even to poke fun at?
>>
yes.
>>
Yes, it was also an unfunny piece of shit.
>>
Not really, fandom is still going and even has westaboo artists
dunno why /co/ hates this movie so much, probably not enough waifubait
>>
>completely forgotten

Then why are you talking about it?
>>
>>88105801
I really liked this movie, I don't know what happend with /co/, I thought they liked to have fun but now they became comblr
>>
>>88105801
Yes
>>88106169
Not really, I went to the movie expecting a south park episode, and I don't really like south park that much, but it does make me chuckle.
What I saw was basically south park up to eleventh. Every single crass scatological joke was machine gunned to enhance the shock humour and not let you reflect on how tasteless it all was. I still laughed a lot but I felt very underwhelmed.

It basically was the movie version of, a rabbi a priest and a pastor walk into a bar... And then they fuck each other.
>>
>>88105801
>completely forgotten
Good, so should every rogan movie
>>
>>88105801
It hasn't been completely forgotten. But its not something that people are going to make a lot of fanart and fanfiction for.

It was always just intended as a silly summer smut movie for adults. It was never going to get the marketing and merchandise of mainstream 3D cartoons.
>>
File: 1480238900622.gif (2MB, 364x205px)
1480238900622.gif
2MB, 364x205px
>>88106396
Nice try. Have a cropped blowjob for your efforts.
>>
>>88105801

It was so funny it made me lose faith in humanity and in 3D animation as a form of expressive cinema.
>>
>>88106169
Maybe because at best it was just being what every "adult" comedy already is (only animated), and at worst, >>88106588 this.
Also a lot of /co/ tends to keep up with behind the scenes stuff for movies, and in this case the animation staff was treated like dirt which might have affected people's view on the actual product. People also already dislike seth rogen too, so add that in the mix. Weather this is right or not is up for debate, but it could explain a lot of ill will towards it on /co/ specifically.

Personally, I think the movie was trash, but I also tend to dislike adult comedy movies for the most part so I guess Im a bit biased
>>
File: 1468026011057.png (111KB, 520x466px)
1468026011057.png
111KB, 520x466px
>>88105801
I don't know, I think it's pretty remarkable that that this one stupid movie made /co/ shit their pants in fury and fear about the "influence" it was going to have on the animation industry as a whole.
>>
UH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
>>
>>88106169
>dunno why /co/ hates this movie so much,

probably because they never paid the people who actually animated the film.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.