[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Average Human who lives in genosha here, honestly, mutants aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Magneto _ Hollywood Hates Me.jpg (25KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto _ Hollywood Hates Me.jpg
25KB, 300x400px
Average Human who lives in genosha here, honestly, mutants aren't bad

It's the INHUMANS we should ne worried about, pushing their anti"mutie" agenda
>>
>>88090509
>who lives in genosha
Under the ocean?

Cause Genosha is more like GONENOSHOW now after Mags destroyed what was left of it.
>>
>>88090532
I'm actually part of the architect team that rebuilt it actually
>>
>>88090678
Wait, is Guggenheim actually going back to Genoshoa?
>>
>>88090509
At least with Magneto we get all the holidays off and discount sentinel parts. Medusa and Black Bolt though throw their subjects into castes.
>>
File: kys.jpg (80KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
80KB, 599x657px
>>88090509
>living under a species that considers you inferior
>not embracing the one true savior of mankind
>>
>>88090773

no.
theres a museum called the guggenheim. no relation.
>>
>>88091548
Oh, I've been to the museum, but I thought you were being clever.
>>
File: QWxArKr.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
QWxArKr.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>88091498
>Implying Doom doesn't see humankind as inferior to him.
>Implying Doom is above racism just because Vlad.
>Not knowing that Doom has more kikery in his history of gypping people than top kike Magneto.
>>
File: MC.png (331KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
MC.png
331KB, 500x600px
>>88092118
>>Implying Doom doesn't see humankind as inferior to him
How does that have anything to do with him being it's savior? Doom rightfully sees himself as the superior man, but he truly, genuinely wishes to make the world a utopia, and he has the knowledge, the means, and the will to do so.
>>Implying Doom is above racism just because Vlad
He's above racism because he grew up a victim of it, ya goof. And it would be beneath Doom. He condemned it several other times, like in Doomwar, where he was amused at how pathetic the Dustari xenophobia was.
>>Not knowing that Doom has more kikery in his history of gypping people than top kike Magneto
He is Doom. He does not need to explain himself.
But yea, he betrays, like, every other alliance he's a part off.
Still the savior of mankind.
>>
>>88090509
Wait, are you one of the slave-owning Genoshans from before Magneto brainwashed/threatened the world into giving him you as his property, or are you one of the slave Genoshans from after then who all died in the Wild Sentinel attack?

Because honestly, fuck Genosha. It was a kind of OK idea for exploring themes on personhood that the X-titles should be exploring that instead went stupid fast.
>>
>>88093664
Genosha's first couple appearances were amazing
>>
>>88092262
Doom for duly elected overlord.
>>
Terrigen is a cloud of peace.
>>
>>88090509

Which part of genosha do you live in anon? I work in genosha as a city planner...cause no one around here seems to know how to do anything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.