[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously Simpson writers what the fuck is that? Bob has never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: youtehbest.png (441KB, 674x467px) Image search: [Google]
youtehbest.png
441KB, 674x467px
Seriously Simpson writers what the fuck is that? Bob has never been so OOC in my entire. Why would he suddenly be all ga ga for Lisa? This shit is just getting plan stupid at this point.
>>
He can't resist that sexy yellow ass.
>>
>>88070570
kys
>>
>>88070533
Why did they give him fucking super powers
>>
File: Cape feare 077_0001.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cape feare 077_0001.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>88071651
Because the writers are a bunch of autistics.
>>
>>88072111
That entire episode was them just taking a collective shit on Sideshow Bob as a character and premise.
>>
File: 1469628936673.png (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1469628936673.png
24KB, 321x322px
It's so weird how this image
>>88072111 looks fucking infinitely more appealing than this one
>>88070533
Despite looking dirtier, blurrier, darker and all around worse, on a technical aspect at least.
>>
Bob's been shit ever since they gave him more family beyond his brother.
>>
because lisa is so smart and perfect how could he not respect her!
despite it being bart who always foiled him...
>>
File: youaresopathetic.gif (103KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
youaresopathetic.gif
103KB, 300x168px
>>88072909
Anon I hope you are being sarcastic. Cause you just described a grade A marysue.
>>
>>88072816
Nah He's been shit ever since "The man who grew too much". Seriously when I first saw he had a wife I didn't careless. Atleast he was still good old crazy Bob. Now he has become a sentimental Lisa ass kisser.
>>
He's an annoying intellectual type that no one understands, she's an annoying intellectual type that no one understands, clearly that means they should be friends despite everything else.
>>
>Sideshow Bob will never perform HMS Pinafore before killing you
>>
File: considethefollowing.jpg (27KB, 244x384px) Image search: [Google]
considethefollowing.jpg
27KB, 244x384px
>>88073518
>Has tried to kill brother
>Threatened to kill her family
>She foils bob's plans with Bart
>He says he is indifferent to her in "Sideshow Bob's last gleaming"
>"Espcially Lisa!"

Now tell me again why he suddenly adores her again?
>>
Why do jean era bob episodes lack in variety? They all basically boil down to Bob attempting to kill Bart or Simpson family by the end.
>>
>>88072481
There's no wiggle room when it comes to being on-model anymore. Really takes a lot of character out of the show.
>>
>>88070533
cause its a bad show
>>
>>88070533
>gaga for Lisa

What? They turned him into a pedo?
>>
>>88076535
I pine for the days when Bob had more variety.

>tries to frame Krusty
>tries to black widow Selma
>tries to become mayor

Cape Feare was the first one where he tries to kill Bart. They joke about it in the commentary how straightforward and uninspired his plan is this time

"He basically wants to just, stab a 10 year old"
>>
>>88070533
Sideshow Bob should've been retired (or the show should've ended) after Brother from Another series.

The episode was all about Sideshow Bob putting aside his grudge against Bart.

Having him then commit the rest of his criminal life trying to kill Bart and then for some reason, the whole Simpson family is just plain old dumb.

Sideshow Bob trying to kill Bart was a good episode premise exactly one time. Even then they had to pad it out with couch gags and elephants.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.