[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harvey Beaks is almost dying because of the low ratings and in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: TAKE THAT.png (33KB, 1116x224px) Image search: [Google]
TAKE THAT.png
33KB, 1116x224px
Harvey Beaks is almost dying because of the low ratings and in this is their most viewed episode, compared with The Loud House most viewed episode.

How do you explain that?
>>
Kids have shit taste.
>>
>>88069239
/thread
>>
>>88069174
Their most viewed episode is literally the first one and dropped off huge immediately while TLH hs been able to maintain its ratings
>>
I think the retional is its "boring" to them. I like TLH too, but >>88069368 is right
>>
>>88069174
Cause TLH is a harem show and Harveybeaks isnt
>>
Sincerely, i think TLH only got famous because 4chan hyped this show a lot just because it was a harem show, and this spread to the entire internet.
>>
>>88069174
"Pe-Choo!" (the first episode of Harvey Beaks) premiered immediately after the Kids' Choice Awards. That's the main reason it had such high ratings. After that, the show rarely got more than 1.5 million viewers (often around 1 million). New episodes of The Loud House, on the other hand, have never gotten less than 1.5 million viewers.

But I suspect OP knows this and is just baiting.
>>
>>88069856

Online presence compared to other shows is small.
>>
>>88069856
You're crazy if you think 4chan had any effect on the popularity of The Loud House. The fandom is hardly that big at all.

Loud House does so well because they showed an entire month of new episodes in a row.
>>
>>88070528
>as its premiere
>>
>>88070528
>The fandom is hardly that big at all.
You mad?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.