[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long after Jan 21st 2017 does pic-related give up the shield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fal-cap.jpg (86KB, 560x850px) Image search: [Google]
fal-cap.jpg
86KB, 560x850px
How long after Jan 21st 2017 does pic-related give up the shield because

>I'M ASHAMED TO REPRESENT A COUNTRY THAT WOULD ELECT A RACIST SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC ISLAMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC LIKE DRUMPF!!!!!

And what are the chances that irl Axel Alonso goes on Colbert afterwards to "give" him the shield again?
>>
>>88065971
what the autism are you talking about? Drumpf doesnt exist in that universe
>>
>>88065971
Captain America doesn't represent the actual America and its politics
He represents its ideals and what it was meant to be and what we hope it can be
If anything Sam should hold on that shield even tighter considering Trump is POTUS and Rogers is all hail Hydra mode
>>
>>88065971
Marvel ain't going to have Sam drop the Shield. They banked way too much on him and bragged too much to demote him to Falcon. It's why they made Steve Rogers a badguy, so you'd have to side with Sam, the goodbuy. Hell, Rogers is probably going to die or be arrested in the future to furthe solidify Sam as the real Cap.
>>
>>88065971
You faggots will just cry about anything.
>>
>>88066217
>Expecting /co/ to read comics
>>
>>88068853
>>88066217
>Forgetting when Steve did give up being Cap
>Neglecting this whole run is Cap's greatest hits but with Sam
>>
>>88066698
>he doesn't read comics
This literally happened before.
>>
>>88066113
he does, but only as a version od M.O.D.O.K

Now, "M.O.D.O.K Runs For President" could be a damn good way to make entertaining comics and do "marvels takes the piss out of trampledink" without being overly liberal on the nose about it

i mean it probably wouldnt end up as good as it could but hey we can dream
>>
File: m12.png (157KB, 792x623px) Image search: [Google]
m12.png
157KB, 792x623px
>>88065971
>yfw this happens and Nomad gets BLACKED
>>
>>88065971

He should give up the shield because he sucks.
>>
>How long after Jan 21st 2017 does pic-related give up the shield because

Captain America didn't give up his shield despite who was writing him. If anything they'll push the narrative of "I'm gonna fight for this country more than ever."
>>
>>88069942
I know that image is troll, but it triggered me pretty hard.
>>
I feel like Sam should've changed his name to Eagle. Just because y'know.
>>
>getting triggered in advance

wew lad
>>
>>88070139
Bro did you forget Steve becoming Nomad? Trump is the millenials Nixon
>>
>>88069942
Saved. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1479241104115.png (110KB, 264x210px) Image search: [Google]
1479241104115.png
110KB, 264x210px
>>88070139
>>88070385
People underestimate the sheer ass-pain that Nick Spencer is suffering right now.

It's quite possible that Nomad will happen again, just like it was quite possible that Darren Cross would become Yellowjacket in the comics.
>>
>>88069541
>he does, but only as a version od M.O.D.O.K
That's not in 616, that is in the Spider-Gwen universe
>>
>>88065971

Opposite, actually. Cap just joined Hydra because he agrees with Red Skull's bullshit on a technical level but doesn't expect that red jerk to actually keep true to his promises.

He's going to make Hydra great again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.