[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Marvel completely disavowed her existence / retconnected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nk0mr1woew1td7blwo2_500.jpg (121KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk0mr1woew1td7blwo2_500.jpg
121KB, 500x435px
Has Marvel completely disavowed her existence / retconnected her out of the MU post-Secret Wars?

What will Hopefags do? It's been enough suffering.
>>
Hopefully
>>
Bunn says he's using her in IvX's Deadpool stuff.
>>
>>88063493
wait, after causing a massive event on the x men, that took place in dozens of comics, and caused the death of some characters, they just forgot about her?
>>
>>88063493

Since she was supposed to be the mutant messiah, shouldn't she be a tiny bit more involved in IvX than that?
>>
File: 1440974633999.jpg (154KB, 988x302px) Image search: [Google]
1440974633999.jpg
154KB, 988x302px
>>88063493
Why are you complaining?
>>
She was literally a walking plot device and now that AvX is done she really has no reason to exist anymore
>>
>>88063493

It's a cry for help.

They are actually saying "We have no hope".
>>
>>88064139
Guess her powers don't involve protection against terrigen mist
>>
Maybe she is in the White Hot Room?
>>
>>88063493
She looks nice.
>>
>>88064708

Hope she's mopping it with her tongue
>>
>>88064780
Wow, like, could you not...?
>>
I didn't even know people liked Hope till I came here. She was an obnoxious cunt from the moment off her inception.
>>
>>88064139
Diaperclops took over the role, then fucked everything up because that's what he does

that guy would be overpromoted leading a dog
>>
>>88064919
the white hot room is a redhead's asshole, right?
>>
>>88064993
She's better than young Jean Grey.
>>
>>88064993
>She was an obnoxious cunt from the moment off her inception.

she literally didn't speak for the first like 15 issues she appeared in.
>>
Her real name is Hope Spalding.
>>
>>88064993
Yes, BUT GenHope fleshed her out a bit and after AvX C&XF and Spurrier-force could finally write her character without the messiah baggage so someone else took a liking to her
>>
>>88065274
And even then, there is a reason for her less happy disposition.
>>
>>88065274

Wasn't that because she was a baby?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.