[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is really good...I know /co/ opinions are split, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wreckit.jpg (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
wreckit.jpg
2MB, 2000x3000px
This movie is really good...I know /co/ opinions are split, but now that the dust has settled...your thoughts? For some reason I really love Ralph as a character, whether or not the movie is a 10/10 he's a Disney hero who never fully got the happy ending, never fully got what he wanted, and yet learned to be satisfied
>>
I didn't see the twist at all, maybe because I was watching with friends and we talked over some scenes
For that reason the movie impressed me
>>
>>88063223
I was surprised when the villain was as disturbing as he was. Not like "shit your pants scary"but that bit where he's flickering between Turbo and King Candy was kind of unnerving.
>>
>>88063223
One of Disney's best films and it deserves it's sequel. Impressive twist, great story, fun visuals, lovable characters, good character development, etc. It felt like a great film, it was genuine. It's my favorite animated film. Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
File: image11.png (485KB, 1200x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image11.png
485KB, 1200x1196px
>>88063223
>now that the dust has settled
What's even the point of saying that for a movie that came out over 4 years ago.
>>
It's one of my favorite Disney movies. I really loved how entrenched in modern culture it was.
>>
>>88063223
it was good
could have done more with the concept.They went to only 3 games.
>>
I connected amazingly well with the characters; I couldn´t imagine not knowing what was going to happen to them.
Also, this movie has two of the most heart wrenching scenes I´ve seen in a Pixar Movie.
When Ralph has to destroy Vanellope's cart while she watches, and when Ralph sacrifices himself and recites the villain motto during the fall.
Those cut surprisingly deep.
>>
>>88063788
>Pixar Movie
Disney's CG branch, not Pixar.
>>
>>88063788

I'll agree with this. There was something about the writing that was just spot on. I really connected with everything.
>>
>>88063788
Go ahead and rewatch the scene with Ralph smashing Vanellope's car with your eyes closed.
that's what it sounds like when you force anal on Sarah Silverman
>>
File: 1477180716732.jpg (7KB, 217x201px) Image search: [Google]
1477180716732.jpg
7KB, 217x201px
>>88064117
STOP
>>
>>88063223

You set up your question like the unanimous consensus was something other than fully loving the movie.
>>
I really enjoyed it, and I rarely see people here saying bad things about this movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.