[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Barry saves one person >Timeline fucked forever, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23

File: CWverse.jpg (515KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CWverse.jpg
515KB, 2000x1000px
>Barry saves one person
>Timeline fucked forever, even when his change is undone.

>Legends bumble and murder their way through major historical events
>No noticeable changes
Explain.
>>
Legends of Tomorrow was a mistake. I think that's why Rip Hunter bailed.
>>
>>88057296
Rip is probably following them through time and cleaning up their messes in the jump ship
>>
File: sonic not amused.jpg (70KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
sonic not amused.jpg
70KB, 515x515px
>write an arc where Ray sacrifices his suit in order to save the day
>he's upset because now he has no purpose in life
>as if he's no longer a scientist who can simply rebuild the suit
>next episode he suddenly has a new suit
>it's exactly the same with no upgrades
Quality.
>>
>>88057296
Anything pertaining to time travel in LoT will almost always make no fucking sense and contradict itself from episode to episode
>>
>>88057466
He is not going to keep it. They have to give him a suit for the crossover, but I wouldn't be surprise if he loses it again.
>>
Barry is the embodiment of the speedforce, everything he does is gonna have huge concequences
>>
>>88057626
They made it a plot point that he got more of the material he needed. even if he looses this one he has enough to build more.
>>
>>88057296
Comic logic. Events happening in one series don't matter until a direct crossover happens.

Same reason the Avengers don't call each other in the MCU.
>>
>>88057466
He was missing the suit for like 3 episodes. First he had to stay on the ship because no one thought he could take care of himself and they needed him to cure the zombies. Then he tried pretending to be the new Captain Cold but ended up having to destroy the gun to save the day. And then in the Old West he didn't have to do either, he was still part of the team.

With only 17 episodes I'm glad they didn't drag out that drama out any longer.
>>
>>88057296
Bad writing?
>>
I think the biggest thing that would fuck up the timeline is Sara going and turning all these 1800's housewives into lesbians.
>>
Meanwhile stein fucked up so hard he has a kid now
>>
>>88057911
I thought that was another result of Barry saving and then unsaving his mom.

Or did Stein's pep-talk to his younger self about love work too well?
>>
>>88057371
I look forward to the flashback where he turns the Queen of France straight again, did he go to the effort of wiping her memory, or just Mike Pence her?
>>
>>88057945
No, it doesn't have anything to do with Barry.
>>
>>88057296
Guggenheim writes Legends, but not Flash.

That's the real explanation.
>>
Why is Super Girl at the front despite all this starting with Arrow?
>>
>>88057971
The queen of France was already gay, she was the one that wanted to fuck Sara. They didn't change anything there.
>>
>>88057945
Undoing Flashpoint would only have affected the last 15 years or so, Stein's daughter was in her 20s
>>
>>88057993
She's cuter.
>>
>>88057296
bumbling is fine as long as what's supposed to happen kinda happens
>>
>>88057768

To be fair, the Avengers have conflicting personalities. Any crossover might turn into a Civil War

My evidence includes EVERY SINGLE MARVEL CROSSOVER MOVIE.
>>
>>88057993
Because this is Supergirl's first season on the CW.
>>
>>88058015
I'm expecting a plot "twist" near the end of the season being that Flashpoint somehow affected things before Nora's murder, like in the comic event.
>>
>>88057819
kek
>>
File: thawne.gif (329KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
thawne.gif
329KB, 350x197px
Barry is a fucking idiot
>>
I want to watch this event but i don't want to watch Arrow and Supergirl. Which episodes of Arrow and Supergirl are related to the crossover event?
>>
>>88057971
Using the same methods we use today. Liberals just don't want to tell you that they exist.
>>
>>88058829
Watch arrow faggot.
>>
>>88058829
Not any of supergirl, I made the mistake of watching it, for nothing. It starts with Flash, then arrow and LoT from this week only
>>
>>88057296
Legends have a robot telling them whether or not the timeline is still screwed. Eve or whatever her name is shows direct consequences of the future the legends make, just after they've done it. They've essentially got a cheat-sheet to fall back on

Barry is just on his own running around. Hasn't even had any guidance or training in time travel rather than STOP ITS BAD or RUN BARRY RUN. He doesnt know what he's doing. Give the guy some slack.
>>
>>88058882
I quit after that awfull S3 and i didn't hear anything good about S4. I'll watch 4 after i finish Constantine and only because 5 looks good.
>>
File: the sex dungeon.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the sex dungeon.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>88058829
Watch Supergirl faggot.
>>
>>88058882
>watching arrow

Masochism
>>
>>88058939
Oh wow that's harsh. They reveal right off the bat that she is a white martian?
>>
>>88058936
Season 4 was bad only because they shoehorned the Olicity relationship in to nearly every episode. Funny how S5 is great because Oliver and Felicity aren't a thing, and we even have Stephen going to fan events and shitting on Olicity supporters, telling them it's bad and it's done.
>>
>>88058939
I hated Supergirl.

Kat was the only good character.
>>
>>88058829
The crossover is mostly stand alone, I mean they have references to stuff that happend in the other shows, but they are not important to understand the main plot.
>>
>>88059014
I want Stephen to get a major role in a Marvel or DC movie.
>>
>>88059027
Bro she's the worse one.
>>
>>88059002
No. They reveal she's a Green Martian at the end of an episode, and THEN in the next episode they reveal she's a White Martian at the end of the episode, only after having her be a fucking terrible person and being Roulette's fight club bitch because REASONS.
>>
>>88057296
shitty writing.
>>
>>88057296

Kara is cute, CUTE!!!
>>
>>88058882
Go home Guggenheim.
>>
>>88059014
>Season 4 was bad only because
It was bad for tons of reasons other than Felicity.
>Arrowfags and their selective memory
>>
Are they gonna explain why the legends dindnt detect barry changing the timeline?

At least a 'speedforce, aint gotta explain shit'
>>
>>88059059
I liked Kat because she's a cunt to everyone.

Toyboy and Black Jimbo are the worst characters with their stupid Love triangle and depressing dramas.

Alex is alright but she totally wants to bone Supergirl

Manhunter is only interesting when he's CGI
>>
Because the legends are using a time machine with an AI to change events and Barry is just winging it a fucking up. He is the only time traveler not using an AI to keep shit from breaking.
>>
>>88058936
Season 4's shitness is over-exaggerated here. It's not great, but it was much better than season 3.
>>
How come Kara is cute when she's on Flash but annoying when she's on Supergirl? It's the same thing as Felicity (except she was kinda annoying last night)
>>
>>88059333
The same reason why Oliver is better in the flash than in his own show, the flash is the better show.
>>
>>88059333
Better writers. Also possibly better directors. You could take the best actor ever and put them in a shitty show and the extent to which they would save it would be the same extent to which they're given some freedom to do what they want.
>>
Even the Legends were better on Flash then their own show.
>>
>>88059215
The aberrations that Barry caused were fairly minor in the grand scheme of things.

They track things like New York getting nuked during WW2, zombies interfering in the Civil War and helping the South win, an Immortal White House advisor trying to start another world War in the 80s or some random ass cowboy cutting up his own country in the middle of the old West because he has Dwarf star bullets.

Cisco's brother dying and Diggle's daughter turning into a little boy wouldn't even ping on the temporal seismograph
>>
File: CdeGrqKWEAE31rp.jpg (77KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
CdeGrqKWEAE31rp.jpg
77KB, 600x609px
>>88059448
>>88057296

Why was Sara's hair looking like complete trash on the crossover? YES, she is a lesbian, but it doesn't fucking mean she doesn't take care of herself, sheesh. That triggered me more than anything else.

Also, Kara is goddamn cute. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>88057296
Yeah, this is confusing me too. I'm only up to the Shogun episode of Legends, and didn't they just kill a major historical figure way ahead of his time?
>>
>>88057296
So does this mean that cisco and sara are bad characters?
>>
>>88059029
They dedicate a decent but of screentime to plotlines from LoT though
>>
>>88059256
I've always wondered why they don't use Gideon on the Flash anymore. She was never taken or destroyed, she's still in the time vault. Why doesn't Barry just go ask her for some fucking help?

They don't need to holo project her all the time, they can just have her tied in to the main Star Labs computer and have her pip in every now and then.
>>
>>88058939
Is J'onn going to fuck M'gann?
>>
>>88059523
So you're saying lesbians don't clean themselves.
>>
File: CtsyHxDUMAA00wX.jpg (174KB, 1194x1194px) Image search: [Google]
CtsyHxDUMAA00wX.jpg
174KB, 1194x1194px
>>88059523
She likes it dirty.
>>
File: what a pretty girl.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what a pretty girl.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>88058939
I'm so fucking glad they're doing White Martians justice.
>>
>>88060216
Will fuck.
>>
>>88060213
Hot
>>
>>88057321
Why did he bailed? Actor got a better offer? He was fired?
>>
>>88060213
Supergirl was super cute last night.
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 620x320px
>>88057296

Why isn't Constantine on the LoT cast this season again? Wasn't he like 80% sure to be on it thanks to the fans? Man, he could have totally banged Kara if he was on this episode. Such a shame.

Wasn't also he involved with Rick on the destruction of all heroes in his universe? They could grab that Moore draft and do something really nice on season 3.
>>
>>88059523
It was on purpose, to not over shadow SG, think about it, they are trying to make SG look good so they have better ratings and stuff.
>>
>>88057974
>>88058015
I thought the whole point of Jay telling Barry to STOP was because, as the broken tea cup analogy went, traveling through time fucks with the entirety of the time line as a whole.
>>
>>88061078
They're saving him, Zatana, and Dr. Fate for a magical themed series.
>I hope
>>
>>88061078
The Arrow crossover was a one time deal. CW doesn't have permission to bring the character over to LoT or any other CWverse show at the moment. And as it is right now, he's still officially imprisoned in hell, according to Oliver.
>>
File: 7di5i.jpg (257KB, 659x800px) Image search: [Google]
7di5i.jpg
257KB, 659x800px
>Atom's suit story is made irrelevant
>Supergirl's "alien's are people too" story is made irrelevant

>Supergirl is now as fast as barry
>Barry can survive a direct heat vision blast to the chest
>Fighting telepathic aliens but let's not bring J'onn
>supergirl has xray vision but somehow misses barry and ollie through the wall
>entire ensemble meets up outside star labs and randomly shoot at the ground instead of just blasting into the building and killing everyone
>everyone is fucking stupid and does stupid things
>pointless drama
>dig gets upset that he doesn't have a daughter he never knew when he now has a son he's had for years and who wouldn't exist without barry changing the timeline
>Aliens are basically resized white martions with a different skin color

These fucking writers can barely handle a single superhero character at a time, so why would anyone let them handle such a large scale crossover?
Let's not forget the entire story arc being "lol evil aliens with no moral gray area! KILL EM ALL!"
>>
Flash

>fucks up time line
>changes happen everywhere
>now I hate you flash, stop changing things I liked.
>evil speedster.... again

Supergirl

>sister is now gay just because
>martians can be anyone... they chose to be black people
>bad & evil kryptonians from last season nowhere to be seen

Arrow

>another evil-arrow villain.
>all time annoying felicity still alive
>mister terrific... 3rd smartest man on DC LOL, no t-mask, no t-spheres that where being developed in other arrow seasons

Legends

>time travelers everywhere
>white canary is now gay
>evil flash number 1 killing people eveywhere and nothing happens
>white canary is gay
>time traveling pirates everywhere dropping weapon and tech as they die, nothing happens
>white canary is gay
>atom loses armor, has access to all technology in every age, still can't rebuild/improve suit
>>
>>88057801
And after all that it was resolved off screen with a glib "lol replicator!" remark.
Absolutely painfully retarded writing staff.
>>
You know,i think i just realized what annoys me with all that "You shouldn't change the past cause it fucks the future" thing.WHY does changing something in the past always ends up making the future worse?Why doesn't it have a positive effect on others but it's always negative?For example,what if instead of Dante dying it resulted in Ronnie or Eddie coming back,what then?Would they still bitch?
>>
>>88058931
Somehow it does this even though the ultra hyped up reason for it being possible no longer exists.
>>
>>88061682
I love how an ex-Special Forces and Merlyn-trained archer shoot straight at Ollie and can't fucking hit him even though he's not even trying to evade and carrying Wally.
>>
>>88059476
>fairly minor
>interferes with the lives of pretty much every superhero and spurs on an alien invasion
>fairly minor
>>
>>88059740
Because the writers are so fucking terrible that if they allowed this there would be no more episodes.
They seem unable to think beyond "go here and punch somebody really fast!"
Occasionally they will mix it up with a "you gotta find a new way to punch this guy really fast!"
>>
>>88061078
>Cw allowing anything fun to happen after season 2 of flash
Don't I wish.
>>88061396
Pretty sure that got shitcanned.
>>
>>88058931
The "robot" on the ship is literally the same exact AI from the safe room in Flash, invented by Barry in the future.
>>
>>88059740
Thawne destroyed her before he revealed himself in "The Trap". One of the writers confirmed it, I believe.
>>
>>88062007
It's never said the invasion is Barry's fault.
>>
>>88062099
A boy can dream, can't he?
>>
>>88062162
It's pretty heavily implied. Especially with the whole "40 years into the future barry" warning.
>>
Why didn't they get Jesse Thicc to help? They have something against speedsters?
>>
>>88062177
Pretty sure the series you want is Sandman.
>>
>Everytime barry really needs to get help from ollie he arrives in the nick of time to prevent him getting riddled with bullets or some such
How does arrowman even qualify as a superhero?
>>
>>88062063
I mean, that one time Barry went back to learn from Eobard, he inadvertently made it so Pied Piper became a good guy.
>>
>>88058829
The ones airing this week.
>>
>>88062248
No, I would love a Justice League Dark series or at least something similar to it on Friday nights. They have a single gap to fill during the week and it would be on the same night as Supernatural.
>CW Spooky Friday Night Extravaganza.
>>
>>88062105
Did they ever explain this?

I've only watched LoT on Netflix but I didn't hear it mentioned in season 1.

Was thinking did everyone get a copy of gideon with their time travel guide? Like Cortana and windows.
> Oh you can time travel? Here is your free AI to keep track of things for you.
>>
>>88062391
I would love that too, man. I miss constantine.
But it doesn't appear to be in the cards.
Truly the worst timeline.
>>
>>88061682
Oh yes because we definitely need MM screaming "THEY'RE IN MY HEAD" or "THEY'RE BLOCKING ME OUT" and being entirely fucking useless.
>>
>>88062411
>>88062391
Hell, they even went to Hub City in Arrow last season. Just throw The Question in there and they've already got a few decent members.
>Constantine
>The Question
>Dr. Fate (Or at least his helmet)
>Just need QT Zatana
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-30-22h07m10s986.jpg (304KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-30-22h07m10s986.jpg
304KB, 1280x738px
>High intensity heat focused on a tiny spot somehow heats the entire turkey
>It starts out looking fucking grey and decomposing
Heat vision? More like saturation vision.
Have this fucks never seen a frozen turkey before? They're not fucking GREY.
>>
>>88062472
>cooking is all about blasting the temperature to the max
I wouldn't eat that salmonella infested shit if they paid me.
>>
>>88059160
Amem
>>
>>88059160
>>88062629

and her fappening pics are good too.
>>
>>88060213
SHES ADORABLE!!!
>>
>>88060213
I love her so fucking much
>>
>>88062681
I would not disrespect her like that.
>>
>>88062765
She disrespected herself when she got another dude to take pictures of her fucking her boyfriend. She's a whore, guy. Nothing wrong with that of course, but don't get it twisted.
>>
>>88062185
Eh, I didn't get that vibe.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-30-22h24m41s219.jpg (102KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-30-22h24m41s219.jpg
102KB, 1280x738px
>english is my second language lol
>comes out of the pod speaking it perfectly
>>
>>88062403
Barry created it the first Gideon, then the Time Master took his blueprints and made sassy A.I. navigators standard issue in their time ships.
>>
>Supergirl is invincible!
>gets destroyed by pretty much everyone in her own show
>>
>>88062802

just watched them again for scientific reasons and they are all self shots.
>>
>>88061682

>dig gets upset that he doesn't have a daughter he never knew when he now has a son he's had for years and who wouldn't exist without barry changing the timeline

That was the most forced of the forced drama, when dig tries to act indignant

Man should have fucking high fived Barry right then and there
>>
>>88063008
I don't believe you. Post them and then we'll discuss it further.
>>
>>88061273
No the broken tea cup meant: You can never put time back together as perfectly as when it first was there. Time travel will result in chips and cracks.
>>
>>88058931
>Eve
my lord
>>
>>88059740

Her hardware is in the RF suit, she can't project in the time vault if it's not plugged in.
>>
>>88062472
>Her heat vision is a release of stored up solar energy
>the turkey isn't being cooked, it just got a suntan
>>
>>88061682
>Atom's suit story is made irrelevant
Atom's irrelevant so eh
>Supergirl's "alien's are people too" story is made irrelevant
Some aliens need to be punched in the face.
>Supergirl is now as fast as barry
Noob years Barry, he'll get faster. Besides he still has more speed tricks than her.
>Barry can survive a direct heat vision blast to the chest
His suit was made to absorb friction and heat.
How would they know they were telepathic if they never met them?
>supergirl has xray vision but somehow misses barry and ollie through the wall
Mind control makes you stupid.
>entire ensemble meets up outside star labs and randomly shoot at the ground instead of just blasting into the building and killing everyone
See above.
>everyone is fucking stupid and does stupid things
Now you get it
>pointless drama
Welcome to CW.
>Aliens are basically resized white martions with a different skin color
Just like the originals.
>>
>>88061932
maybe because a bad event got changed in the time travel, perhaps if u got rid of a good event more good ones would happen?
>>
>>88061814
I'm pretty sure Sara was a lesbian before legends.
>>
>>88061932
Drama aside, because a lot of good things in history only happen by sheer luck/chance.

Although there is nothing saying Barry didn't flashpoint in the inventor of unlimited energy or cause Hitler Jr. to get aborted.
>>
>>88064380
I think he's referring to the fact that they keep shoving it down our throats every goddamn episode.
No one cares.
>>
>>88064432
I guess it's mostly for the drama yeah.Although wouldn't it make for a more interesting situation if with the negatives there were positives too?Like,Dante is dead ok,but Eddie came back.What to do then?Bring Dante back even if it meant that Eddie might die again?
>>
>>88061814
J'onn chose Hank Henshaw because he had power, authority, and he thought he was dead.
>>
>>88064488
Thats budget issues. Most of these actors move on to bigger and better. The good changes are low key. Like Iris' Mom not being a dead druggie, piper being good, and Cisco being on good terms with his bro up to the accident.

>>88064534
That and funny enough comic fans seem to push John's human alter ego as black anyways. Its why we get people here wishing he could replace cyborg on JLA.
>>
File: Despair_Zooming_in.jpg (152KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
Despair_Zooming_in.jpg
152KB, 594x720px
>>88062810
What about this vibe
>>
>>88064928
He's turned into male felicity.
>>
>>88065039
They could pretty easily resolve the Vibe v. Flash: Drama of Justice issue by having Barry finally admit that to try and fix the timeline he had to personally order Thawne to murder his mother again. If they still want to make Cisco a shithead after that then i dont know how you could ruin him more
>>
>>88065244
Him and barry could hate fuck.
>>
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic.
>>
File: Arrowverse.jpg (2MB, 1674x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Arrowverse.jpg
2MB, 1674x1694px
Friendly reminder that this is still accurate
>>
>>88065544
Kek
>>
>they can easily incapacitate Vandal Savage at any point in history of their choosing and just chuck him into space or cut him up and hide his parts on the ocean floor or some shit, but no, they have to make sure he's dead that's the only option
>Carter, the guy who reincarnates every time he dies and always remembers his past lives easily, dies. The people with the time machine don't think to just go to 2036 and pick him up again.
>The Legends escape from prison in the vanishing point, a time bubble at the last moment of the universe, and hijack a time ship. When they disappear, the commander of the time lords that own the vanishing point shouts "WHERE DID THEY GO!? THE FUTURE!?"
>Vandal Savage's plan is to simultaneously blow up meteors in three different time periods(??????)
>Despite being in those places at those times due to waiting and not time travel, he is surprised when his second attempt to blow up a meteorite is threatened by the same group that already stopped him once before
I stopped watching Flash because Flashpoint fucks up the Season 2 ending entirely and what I've heard sounds retarded, but Legends was a mess from the start that just kept getting worse.
>>
>>88065354
I would be fine by that actually.
>>
>>88064323
>all this damage control
You work on the writing staff, don't you?
>>
>>88066437
No I put my brain in cruise control to enjoy this shit.

If I worked on writing Cisco would do more vibe shit. rogues would be around, Mirror Master would be black, and Barry would do more flash facts.

Also he'd dump Iris for qt Earth 38 girl of steel.
>>
>>88062802
nu-uh
>>
>>88066709
Suspension of disbelief is not an excuse for retarded writing, my man.
If you "put your brain in cruise control" to enjoy this shit then you probably wouldn't notice the problems if you even tried.

>If I worked on writing Cisco would do more vibe shit. rogues would be around, Mirror Master would be black, and Barry would do more flash facts.
>Also he'd dump Iris for qt Earth 38 girl of steel.
Wow, yes. Amazing writing tips...
Aside from having the rogues stick around for more than an introductory episode your ideas are retarded fangirl'isms.
>>
I understand an initial harsh reaction to Barry for fucking up the timeline but at the end of the day everything that happened to them still happened naturally. The Cisco that still had a living Brother might as well be a different person than the one right now. I see no reason for Diggle and Cisco to get anal over these things.
>>
>>88063574
This. Your very presence in the past shifts events.
>>
>>88060155
how did smallville manhunter get powers again? i thought he lost em?
>>
>>88066921
>Diggle
Shit's different when you have a kid, in his defense.
>>
>>88065754
Legends started really well, imo.
Retarded? Yes.
Fun? Hell yeah!
But it lost its charm by each passing episode.
I miss the hype of S1 flash...
>>
>>88066932
Dr. Fate.
>>
>>88067131
groovy!
>>
File: 1480468189161.jpg (16KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
1480468189161.jpg
16KB, 288x432px
>>88060155
why is my boy manhunter stunting like that i never seen or read smallvile but damn if they gonna make ole MM BGC im all in
>>
File: 1479923337797.jpg (14KB, 426x402px) Image search: [Google]
1479923337797.jpg
14KB, 426x402px
>>88060216
just imagine if this was still CBS shit would've looked like an MS paint drawing
>>
>>88064481
Do they at least shove it down your throats in a hot way?
>>
>>88067647
Not really. Wouldn't want anyone to think it was a show made for entertainment rather than a vehicle for the SJW agenda.
>>
File: 1480392009285.jpg (26KB, 482x277px) Image search: [Google]
1480392009285.jpg
26KB, 482x277px
>>88057296
you dont understand the time ship exist outside the effects of time but Barry went back in time to when he was a child he effectively erased the Barry that mother never died

so it could be assumed Barry made a completely new reality not just a different timeline he ran to a new dimension leaving his friends behind, doing flashpoint shit and then going back to the wrong dimension and then erasing that flash

now get ready for the end of the season where barry finds out how to make it all right and legends season 1 is going to be rebooted and heatwave and cool breath were never on the team and instead Constantine and citizen steel was on it from the beginning then we get flash season 4 rouge war and kara is going to be a permanent member of the arrowverse

>tfw this will never happen
>>
File: 1479041563107.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479041563107.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>88066860
Suit yourself mate. If you want a show that isn't full of retarded writing, don't put it on a discount network working with a Dollar Store budget.

>Cisco actually using his powers like a true nerd would and a confident Barry who doesn't need to be told to go faster is fan'girling

Time to put the mouse down.
>>
File: 22.jpg (46KB, 636x573px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
46KB, 636x573px
>>88060213
>>88057296

Man, they made sure to make the White Canary look like a truck driver on these episodes. I mean, this is her when she was "straight" banging Oliver.

Also, where is my goddamn Huntress, they said they would get her for LoT S2 gdi.
>>
>>88057993
Cause of muh vagina. She's both funny and smart.
>>
>>88059054
>I want Stephen to get a major role in a Marvel or DC movie.

shut up, he is insuferable and can't act.
>>
>>88061814
>>martians can be anyone... they chose to be black people

except jimmy, the rest black people are aliens shapeshifters, #diversity haha
>>
>>88061932

well the villain go back in time and kill Barry's mom and everything seems ok
>>
File: they gonna bang.jpg (46KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
they gonna bang.jpg
46KB, 641x427px
>>88057296
Isn't Mon-El Supergirl's cousin?
Why is there a sexual tension there?
>>88057993
Arrow sucks and they know it.
>>88058829
Season 2 of Supergirl is pretty good actually. Season 1 is pretty weak though.

I wish there were actually intelligent sci-fi writers on my superhero shit in stead of these fat "nerdy" women.
>>
>>88060764
He's doing another show right now he confirmed he'll be back after doing that.
>>
>>88071180
Mon-El and supergirl are not related.
>>
>>88057993
Why does wonder woman appear in front, even though Supes started modern comics?
>>
>>88061682
>Supergirl is as fast as barry
Then why was he faster?
>>
>>88061814
>martians can be anyone... they chose to be black people
What would you have them do, chose to have a tiny dick and no hips?
>>
>>88065754
>cut him up and hide his parts
Thats kinda fucked up
>>
>>88071819
Thanks for that. So his last name isn't El? His first name is just MonEl?
>watching it now
Why the hell is every character on Arrow so god damn terrible?
>>
>>88072830
>Why the hell is every character on Arrow so god damn terrible?
CW DRAMA

MUH RELATIONSHIPS
>>
CW has four fucking superhero shows airing now and still not a single Smallville actor. What gives? I figured they'd jump at the chance to pop back into a superhero character and relish in the fan wank

>Smallville actors playing evil versions of their characters (flash, arrow, supergirl) for the Crime Syndicate
>Welling as Superboy-Prime

I know my dreams are shit but I still want them to become reality
>>
>>88073455
Whatsherface who played Kara on Smallville was in S1 of Supergirl.
>>
>>88073563
oh yeah you're right. She played not-Brainiac or something right?
>>
>>88073563
>>88073455
It's kinda become a tradition that previous superman actors show up in superman shows and it seems like they've gone a similar route with supergirl.
Hopefully he makes a small cameo.
Both dean cain and christopher reeve were in smallville.
Now brandon routh has interacted with supergirl so that's kinda the same thing I guess..
>>
>>88059476
I'm not watching arrow but I'm curious how did they explain diggles kid turning into a boy? Did they explain flashpoint or was just a case of hey he's boy now get over it
>>
>>88067395
White Martians were in Supergirl season 1
>>
>>88073840
When Barry got back and realized all of the changes he ran to Star city and con fessed everything to Felicity and saw a picture of Diggle and John Jr, and explained to her the change

And then in the next episode of Arrow they had that explanation in the recap and Dig just has a son now
>>
>>88057296
Even comics had problems with this.
>>
>>88062288

Oliver literally would've died in at least three instances if Barry hadn't wanted to start crossovers. Funny how Barry always shows up the days the big bads take their days off from jobbing.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.