[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do these go through spidey's gloves? how do they get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: spiderdick.jpg (61KB, 1618x420px) Image search: [Google]
spiderdick.jpg
61KB, 1618x420px
how do these go through spidey's gloves?

how do they get through his shoes?
>>
>>88049169
He poked a bunch holes through his clothes with a needle
>>
I think I've heard his surface adherence ability described as some sort of irresistible static cling. Is that how actual spiders stick to stuff too? I'm not sure, I could buy that.

The flesh velcro thing is just stupid. As is the organic webbing.
>>
Fuck off Raimifag, you people are the cancer of the Spider-Man world
>>
>>88049223
Raimi is the reason these cucks in the marvel universe even have a job right now spider man 2 was a milestone. Fuck new marvel verse.
>>
File: 41299687.jpg (33KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
41299687.jpg
33KB, 269x187px
The movie got it wrong. Spiderman actually secretes another fluid other than his webbing that he has to coat his shoes and gloves with in order to stick to walls.

Which explains why his fingers smell like asshole all the time.
>>
>>88049222
>As is the organic webbing.
Being a spider-themed hero while having zero powers related to that of a spider, is what's really stupid.

And no, super strength is not a spider power. Minor precognition is not a spider power. Climbing shit is not exclusively a spider power.
>>
>>88049305

He has proportional spider strength and wall climbing. Spider sense is kind of a bullshittery thing, yeah.

And him having to make webshooters is to show off his nerd background. Don't be a wanker, his power set is fine.
>>
>>88049222
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_der_Waals_force
>>
>>88049305
He got his powers from a spider.

Batman doesn't do any of the shit bats do except flap around and hide in the shadows, but you don't see Bruce Wayne going "YES FATHER, I WILL BECOME A TRANNY FLASHER."
>>
>>88049305
Spider-Man uses webbing like crazy. How malformed would his wrists have to be to store, produce and eject that amount of silk? His spinnerets would be obscene
>>
His fingers look like those blackhead pore nose strips.
>>
That's not how he sticks to stuff in the comics you filthy casual
>>
>>88049749
>reading comics
Found the virgin.
>>
>>88049222
>>88049749
They're called stick 'em powers.
>>
>>88049169
>filename
Nice.
>>
>>88049279
Spider-Man 2 is a meme. It sucked as much as all the other Raimi movies that only appeal to casuals, hell, even more than the MCU which is casual bait in itself....it still manages to have things actual comic fans can appreciate from time to time, Raimi's trilogy....has none
>>
>>88049169
The power of plot propels them
>>
>>88049804
>Found the virgin
>on /co/
Took you long enough
>>
>>88049305
>Climbing shit is not exclusively a spider power.
why does it need to be exclusive for spiders for it to be a power from spiders
>>
>>88049169
That is from masterbating too much, and no it does not help him climb walls.....he just likes to hide the truth.
>>
>inb4 "tactile telekinesis"
>>
>>88050241
you don't believe that tho
>>
>>88049222
>spider superhero has spider powers
wooow
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.