[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Mordecai be better off without Rigby, in the grand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hmm.gif (339KB, 336x261px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
339KB, 336x261px
Would Mordecai be better off without Rigby, in the grand scheme of things?
>>
By this point I think Rigby should ditch Mordecai. The dudes a loser.
>>
I made a lengthy post about this a week or so ago, maybe longer. Rigby ruins Mordecai's life incredibly often. Not that Mordecai doesn't fuck his own self over too.

I can see that, since it's obvious they both depend on each other to an extent, in the finale they'll probably go their separate ways as a "they've matured and are ready to move on in life" ending.
>>
>>88047456
Which do you mean? Mordecai is great outside of the lady trouble stories.
>>
>>88045748
Nah, he's too cynical
>>
Mordecai is the one who has the sense of needing to actually do the work he's assigned. Even though he slacks off on his own, he still tries to do work at some point, he's like a dude who wants to do good, but the motivation is literally just a gumball machine yelling at you. He likes to relax, it gets in the way of his work, but he's still the voice of reason and doesn't mind a little task once in awhile.

Rigby hates work, and drags Mordecai down to his level to have fun on many occasions. His unwillingness to pay attention and follow rules have almost gotten them both killed multiple times. Not to mention that god damn college forgery shit he did on the grounds of "I needed my friend to stay on my level."
>>
>>88045748
Did you see the movie? The answer is yes.

>>88047652
>I can see that, since it's obvious they both depend on each other to an extent, in the finale they'll probably go their separate ways as a "they've matured and are ready to move on in life" ending.
That would break my fucking heart.
>>
>>88045748
>>88047652
If they wanted to go this route it would make the ending of the show the most sentimental way out

It just depends on how they choose to end the show

Birds Migrate path
>Mordecai and Rigby say goodbye as Mordecai is hired as an art director for a cartoon
>Rigby remains working at the park

Friends forever path
>Last episode
>Mordecai and Rigby rock out in their room together to 80's rock music while air guitaring

Everyone learns something path
>Rigby starts acting more independant and grown up leaving the park for a better job
>Mordecai becomes an enlightened figure choosing to remain at the park for life (like Pops)
>>
>>88053107
>>Mordecai and Rigby rock out in their room together to 80's rock music while air guitaring
This one seems like the saddest for some reason.

I really hope I don't fucking cry at the ending, I'll be so fucking pissed off if this show of all things gets me to cry.
>>
>>88054175
the show made me cry before, I can handle the bitch tears
>>
>>88054245
>he cried when rigby went back to school
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.