[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just saw Dr.Strange and did they steal the idea of the cape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I just saw Dr.Strange and did they steal the idea of the cape from Spawn? Also seemed to rip off Carpet from Aladdin
>>
>>88042224
>Dr Strange, First Appearance: July 1963
>Spawn, First Appearance: May 1992

Don't know why I'm even sageing this low level bait.
>>
>>88042436
I think OP means how the cape is alive and moves on it's own.
>>
File: spawn.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spawn.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>88042224
Spawn controls his cape himself, it's not like a sidekick, and he flies with his own magic.
>>
>>88042554
Spawns cape is sentient and can protect Spawn on it's own though like the symbiote
>>
>>88042554
I remember the spawn suits were Symbiote-style demon parasites. Under his control but prone to acting on instinct sometimes. Like the the time his mask almost strangled one of his friends when they put it on.
>>
>>88042709
>>88042726
I thought it was controlled by his subconscious, and only at all autonomous when removed from him.
>>
>>88042436
>being this casual
>>
>>88043099
Nah it does things by itself, and protects him when it wants like if he's knocked out
>>
>>88043120
I know man, how can you be this casual?
>>
File: tybg.jpg (60KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tybg.jpg
60KB, 750x750px
>>
>>88046508
is he wrong?
>>
>>88046465
I tell you, man, it starts with freeballing. All day, every day you've gotta keep it low and loose. That's how you keep it casual.
>>
>>88046508
How does one man continue to be so Based.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.