[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So at this point should i just give up any hope of ever seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: outsider_prologue.jpg (232KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
outsider_prologue.jpg
232KB, 825x1200px
So at this point should i just give up any hope of ever seeing the end, middle, or even late beginning of this comic?
There are literally kids born when the comic started that can legally drive now.
>>
Stop reminding me, nigger.
>>
>>88041631
Just go play Master of Orion. The Elerians will be in the next DLC.
>>
>>88041811
It's just like everything else in your life
it starts out promising, but eventually slows down to the point of stagnation and eventually everyone forgets about it until once again reminded of it, drudging up bad memories.
>>
Man remember that brief period he posted more than once page a month?

And then that was followed by this year where he posted literally two pages.
>>
>>88042151
and then 2 years with nothing
>>
>>88042151
>>88042511
what the man needs is an artist to draw for him.

also 3d modeling everything is time intensive and pointless for the most part.
i know it's what he want's but Christ, the man could get so much more done if he found someone to help him draw
>>
>>88042788

Alternatively he needs think like a Star Trek TV set designer and reuse as many sets as possible to save time. Just recolor, and smoke effects, rearrange the pieces, and you have "totally different" hallways and bridges. It helps that it looks like they're going to just be on ships of the same faction for a while, so you can just reuse the same "set" over and over.
>>
>>88042899
yeah, all these last few years. dude needs to understand that something just aren't going to be perfect.

maybe we should try contacting him.
>>
>>88042899
so, how much of the story is already written, it just needs to be drawn because as i've heard alot of this stuff is already written in the forums.
>>
>>88042788
What he needs in an artist to draw for him, writer to write for him, and a bullet for him to eat
>>
Just play stars in shadow instead.
>>
>>88041631
No, one day he will fuck an alien
>>
>>88045016
he does make excellent waifu bait aliens
but holy fuck he needs to make material with them in it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.