[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The younger Loud girls have interests and hobbies that they enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o8s87wmjmm1sndv3bo1_1280.png (550KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8s87wmjmm1sndv3bo1_1280.png
550KB, 1280x730px
The younger Loud girls have interests and hobbies that they enjoy and dedicate themselves to now, but as they get older, they'll all become uninterested in their old hobbies and become more like Lori, only caring about being popular and the center of attention. What made them unique will fade away, and they'll be just another girl.
>>
File: 1442156680842.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1442156680842.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
>>88038400
Everybody becomes the shell of their former selves as they grow older. That's why I don't know anybody in my life anymore.
>>
>>88038400
i want an episode of lincoln facing the possibility that the family will not end up being together forever
>>
File: 1448842765331.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1448842765331.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>88038562
>I happen to be listening to 'Seperate Lives' as I read this

Aaaaaaaaaaand here come the feels.
>>
>>88038655
I thought you said "Separate Ways" at first.
>>
>>88038400
Your wrong
>>
>>88042534
SOMEDAY, LOVE WILL FIND YOU
>>
>Lori will likely grow up to be a house wife
>Leni will probably grow up to be a designer
>Luna will grow up to be a drug addicted rock star
>Luan will grow up to be a stand up comedian
>Lynn will probably be an Olympic athlete or something
>Lucy will grow up to write poetry and maybe become an author
>Lana will become a handy woman who can fix pretty much anything
>Lola becomes a super model
>Lisa eventually succumbs to having to drink to be around others due to being so much smarter then them during daily life, becomes a scientist

Since Lincoln doesn't really have a gimmick, so I'm not sure what he'll eventually do. Though maybe a male model since he likes being in only his underwear? Same with Lily, she could be anything.
>>
>>88047075
Always saw her as more of a CEO.
>>
>>88038400
And they'll get tits aso they get older.
Don't forget that.
>>
>>88038400
>>88038510
I have way more hobbies and interests as an adult than I ever did as a kid. When I was young I basically pissed away my days doing nothing and falling into a clique of shallow fuckheads. Now I build stuff and research personal projects, something I never did in my wasted years.

Plus I'm tight with my brother again as an adult, which is pretty much the best thing you can have happen in your life because a lot of siblings just end up resenting each other until they die. And we share similar nerd interests like action figures and comics.
>>
>>88038510
Most people do anyway. Whenever I talk to someone my age and they talk about their interests, it's usually some really mundane shit that they don't even seem to like themselves, but just watch/follow in order to have something to talk about when they're with other people.
>>
>>88038400
But thats objectively untrue. Younger lola didnt have anything remarkable about her.
>>
>>88048202
>Plus I'm tight with my brother again as an adult, which is pretty much the best thing you can have happen in your life because a lot of siblings just end up resenting each other until they die. And we share similar nerd interests like action figures and comics.

This, I love how tight my brother and I are. And I personally know he's one of the few people who actually want me around him and his family. I just hope I can be a good uncle for my nephew.
>>
>>88047075
Is this pasta already?
>>
>>88038562
I like that, but it should end with the younger sisters (and leni) promising to always be together.
>>
>>88048425
Yep, same page as you.

My brother is planning on being a family man and I'm already envisioning making his kids cool playsets for their toys that I wish we had as kids.

Assuming that I don't destroy his relationship when his girlfriend finally sees how clinically fucking nuts I am, or maybe she firewalls me off from him. I'm really dependent on him, so I wouldn't blame her in the least. She seems nice but I think she knows (or is slowly gathering) how fucking crazy I am. I'm enjoying this time with him right now, but even I can see that maybe I need to become a "see you once a year" person in his life. It would be for the best if she steered him away from me, it's better that he gets a good life without my whole deal being a drag. I think about that a lot, and it helps me focus on having a good relationship with him in these carefree years.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.