[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about X-Men. Have you seen the new books for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1480377059315.png (515KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1480377059315.png
515KB, 858x990px
Let's talk about X-Men.

Have you seen the new books for next year? They honestly don't look good at all.
>>
I admire whoever in the Marvel comics office came up with "We'll make it look like we're giving them what they want, and then we'll fuck them even harder"
>>
>>88037630
I'm sorry, wasn't that clear from the reveal on?
Who actually believed that these comics would be any better?
Still the only thing that's at least looking like it might be potentially a paradigm shift is Generation X. But then Hopeless will be off of All-New X-Men with X-Men Blue launching and this is exactly the kind of book I'd imagine he would pitch/want to take over.
So right now, I have zero hope in that either. Generation X is gonna be written by Hopeless and the best we're going to get is Bunn writing two X-Men books and maybe, just maybe he can take enough influence on the next X-event to not make it suck quite as hard anymore.
>>
I wanna know how Emma is still pulling off that outfit in Marvel's current climate.
>>
>>88038296
She's Emma Frost. Her dressing like a slut is actually in-character.
>>
in b4 people say if Disney had the mutant movie rights none of this would be happening
>>
>>88038158
I had some measure of hope, because the announcements were a blatant appeal to goodwill right? It was like a "we haven't forgotten" - like Rebirth.

Now that counts for almost nothing with no creatives announced, and with current Marvel, but on the back of the successful Rebirth for DC which has basically been an attempt to give a shit, I wasn't ruling it out Marvel might come through on this one. It would have been good for the fans and good for them, and it would probably only have helped film rights negotiations (which are ofc more important than the actual comics to them).

But, same shit different day.
>>
>>88037603
It's yet another attempt to convince Fox in give back the X-Men license back to Marvel.

And like the previous attempts, this won't work either.
>>
>>88038296
She owns it.
>>
Always keeping the faith alive

>>88038322

Which makes it all the more infuriating that it's a bad slutty costume
>>
File: 1479914373661.jpg (87KB, 264x335px) Image search: [Google]
1479914373661.jpg
87KB, 264x335px
Blue looks ok, i mean it could be ok, please let it be ok
>>
>>88038388
See
>>88038332
I win.
>>
Is Uncanny being dropped for Blue or will it continue? UXM and Spider-man 2099 are pretty much the only Marvel ongoings I read at this point.
>>
>>88040412
I think all the current books are done.
>>
>>88037603
I still think an X-Girls book with nuJean running around mind-raping people like she did Bobby, being chased by the Cuckoos trying to bring her to heal and fix all the psychic damage she's doing would be a good book.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.