[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How mad will you be when this gets snubbed at the Annies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kubo_boxoffice[1].jpg (150KB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
kubo_boxoffice[1].jpg
150KB, 1102x620px
How mad will you be when this gets snubbed at the Annies and the Oscars?
>>
>>88026067
it's a foregone conclusion that whatever the academy's kids liked is what's gonna win so it's not worth mustering any bluster
>>
>>88026067
Oh please! the Oscar for best animation have the same value as a rotten spoon
>>
>>88026067
I actually DON'T want this to win.
>>
>>88026112
And if your favorite movie wins?
>>
File: 1433675407405.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1433675407405.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>88026067
>he thinks the oscars matter
>>
>>88026217
Something broken clock something.

It's well-known that the academy doesn't respect animation and just hands the Oscar to whatever most popular movie Disney (or sometimes Dreamworks, for variety) released during the year.
>>
>>88026254
I was just poking at "it sucks unless guy/movie/whatever is winner".
Yeah, I know. Wasn't there that picture of people saying "I've seen this one with my kids so it's good?" and similar?
>>
>>88026067
It's automatically snubbed by the committee over disney/pixar ones,why? it's 50 year old men that still thinks they're the epitome of standards.
>>
Why would anyone care about the Oscar?
If you really care about animation there is the Annecy International Animated Film Festival, Animafest Zagreb and the Japan Media Arts Festival.
>>
>>88026067
The academy's system for deciding who gets the best animated movie Oscar is "give it to Pixar unless it's Cars". Even a shitty cashgrab like Dory has a very big chance of winning unless the kids brow beat their parents into voting for Zootopia, which I won't be disappointed with. I liked the bun.
>>
>>88026067
I don't get mad at awards because I'm not that autistic.
>>
>>88026067
None too mad because it was preordained since the beginning. That and nobody worth their salt should be looking towards the Oscars maymay for their validation.
>>
>>88026603

Post yfw Trolls win because kids like colorful things and catchy music
>>
>>88027319
That will happen right after they retroactively give the Oscar to Shark Tale.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.