[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of the Max series of comics and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What does /co/ think of the Max series of comics and which are your favourites?
>>
>>88020826
When I used to use a name and storytime, this imprint/series I only posted the Garth Ennis run.
>>
>>88020932
And I always loved it.
>>
Always wanted to read Wolverine Max. Not sure if it was shit though. I tried Deadpool Max and it was awful.
>>
Destroyer Max is great and the best thing Kirkman has done, though that's probably not saying much.
>>
>>88020962
I'm not going to put my trip back on and storytime anymore. Maybe for mini-series.
>>
>>88021012
That's a shame. Frank is always welcome.
>>
>>88021062
I know. Everyone loved the Barracuda stories. Really love to storytime the rest of the Ennis and Steve Dillon (RIP) PUNISHER comics.
>>
Is anything past Ennis worth reading on Punisher Max? I followed it when it was ongoing, but the arc after Valley Forge was so abysmal I quit the series.
>>
File: co recommendations MAX.jpg (599KB, 1280x1498px) Image search: [Google]
co recommendations MAX.jpg
599KB, 1280x1498px
>>88020826
I don't personally care for The Hood or Cage, but the rest of this list is pretty much the best ones.
>>
>>88021135
Ennis makes this imprint of MAX. Anything after is no. So when I re-storytimed it I made it a point only the Ennis run exists. The rest is shit.
>>
>>88021135
Welcome to the Bayou is basically an old "hillybilly-sploitation" b-movie done with The Punisher as the lead. If that sounds appealing then it might be worth reading. Quality is kind of middling though as far as I'm concerned, but it has its fans.
>>
>>88021162
Aaron's run was good at times, meh most of the time. Fury was simply bad. My War Gone By was on par with the absolute best of Ennis's Punisher run.

Although I really want to try the Thor one.
>>
>>88021251
Fury was OK.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.