[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they even doing this Harley x Joker three parter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: harley quinn vday issue.jpg (119KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
harley quinn vday issue.jpg
119KB, 864x1311px
Why are they even doing this Harley x Joker three parter? Genuine question.
>>
File: bite za dusto.jpg (111KB, 454x248px) Image search: [Google]
bite za dusto.jpg
111KB, 454x248px
>modern, updated Harley design
>extremely traditional classic Joker
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>88017118
Because fuck you, that's why. More likely to be up to the Suicide Squad movie and the trends that it brought, my guess it's because the three-parter is a prologue or prelude to the 3 Jokers thing
>>
>>88017223
For what it's worth (nothing) I like the Harley/Joker dynamic but I wouldn't trust Conner and Palmiotti with anything.

>>88017188
Especially because one of the three Jokers has the Leto look.
>>
>>88017118
Either to confirm, Yes its an abusive relationship that should not be idolized

or to make the two closer to the movie, which explains why Ivy went bye-bye
>>
>>88017118
Because Joker and Harley are very popular characters, they're a very popular couple, and a movie just came out with them in it.
>>
>>88017602
But the Palmiottis don't like The Joker.
>>
>>88017640
And?
Writers do shit they hate all the time because editors told them to or because it might make them more money.
>>
>>88017188
>tfw Joker switches designs so often and has worn the purple suit so infrequently recently you associate it more with anime David Bowie and pink garfield now
>>
>>88017730
But which Joker is it?
>>
>>88017730
>>88017188
>tfw you will never show Harley Quinn your true colours and intentions
>tfw you will never get your quiet normal life
>>
>>88019162
It's enough to make a flower wither in sadness
>>
File: 1380219174052.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1380219174052.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>88019409
>>88019162
>Harley Quinn meeting Kira after moving on from her abusive relationship with Mr J
>thinks he's refer to her when he mentions his Killer Queen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.