[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>China gives us a two year old movie as a chinese new yea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

>China gives us a two year old movie as a chinese new year present.

Dubbed in english at Los Angeles and Fayetteville, Arkansas?

Thanks China.

https://youtu.be/xGvuOBidkGY
>>
>>88015459
looks neat
where can i find it subbed?
looks like the lips are meant to synch with chinese and i hate watching films with out of synch lips
>>
>>88016599
https://youtu.be/wPQ82Yyz73U

Looks like it will be subbed in theatres on January 27th. At least I hope. It will probably be straight to dvd at least.
>>
>>88016833
nice

now just need rock dog to get subbed

anything else coming out of china besides that thing animated by the korra studio?
>>
>>88017010
Not that I know of...Spark and nut job 2 are korean.
>>
>>88016833

These look fucking disturbing. Why would you make their eyes so small and mouths so realistic? Do these animators just not look at ANY animated character designs and realize that huge eyes are a universal constant for a reason?

This won't appeal to anybody, much less children, and I'm not sure why they chose to do this.
>>
File: pikl.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pikl.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>88015459
>But where's the dragon?
It's a surprise!
>>
>>88018552
I don't think they can look up refs anon.
>>
>>88015459

That reminds me

ETOTAMA SEASON 2 FUCKING WHERE!
>>
>>88019472
That image looks like something that should not exist.
>>
>>88018552
Everything Chinese is disturbing to some extent, it's how they like stuff
>>
>>88015459
>where's the dragon
>in the year of the monkey?
>>
File: 280x157-_rw.jpg (12KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
280x157-_rw.jpg
12KB, 280x157px
>>88019472
That's anime. You baka.
>>
>>88015459
At least, Chinks can recognize themselves as Chinks.
Japs can't. They think they are a part of the Western members, and believe Sailor Moon is embodied by their looks.
>>
>>88019472
is this good?
>>
File: zyurita03.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
zyurita03.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>88021972
Some people will say it is. I'm not one of them.
>>
>>88021972

It is highly entertaining. Probably the best use of CG I think Ive seen in a TV anime
>>
>>88022709
she looks like a fusion of digicharat and puchiko
>>
File: eto got.jpg (268KB, 1351x526px) Image search: [Google]
eto got.jpg
268KB, 1351x526px
>>88024311
>>
>>88020221
Anime characters don't look Japanese or white, and nobody in Japan thinks they are an accurate representation of Japanese people.

Does someone pay you to spend all your time posting anti-Japan and anti-anime propaganda or do you do it for free?
>>
>>88022709
>>88026083
sorry for being ignorant but what subbing group do you recommend?

it's been done by horriblesubs, neko works, deadfish and many others but i dont know who is best
>>
>>88027321
HorribleSubs just rips official streams, that's all they do. Deadfish re-encodes videos so they can play on mobile or something.

Releases by subgroups are, nowadays, usually more polished versions of official streams with better video quality, chapter markers, better typesetting, karaoke, whatever. It seems like nekoworks never finished their work though, last release was a year ago. There's at least one BDrip of Etotama, by ADZ.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.