[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest depiction of wolverine in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 258x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 258x386px
What's the coolest depiction of wolverine in your opinion?
What movies of his have you liked?
Has Hugh done a good job portraying him?
>>
>>88014677
Early Wolverine was cool. He became lame years ago.
>>
File: 23411.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
23411.png
2MB, 1366x768px
"X-Force: Sex and Violence" ends with Logan driving down the highway in a convertible Mustang, with a super-villain locked in the car trunk, while Domino gives Logan roadhead. Arguably, there was no point in reading comics any longer after that.
>>
File: 2213140-boys25p06.jpg (32KB, 391x640px) Image search: [Google]
2213140-boys25p06.jpg
32KB, 391x640px
>>88014677
GONNA
>>
Hugh is good, but he hasn't been given really anything to work with for the character.
>>
>>88015307
I have to agree with that. It's a shame.
>>
File: wolvie vs. helicopter.jpg (436KB, 987x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wolvie vs. helicopter.jpg
436KB, 987x1600px
He was pretty badass in ruckas run from what i remember
>>
>>88015119
Sex and Violence was pretty much three issues of softcore sex between Logan and Domino. I wonder why they never did more with that fling, they seemed to play off each other really well.
>>
>>88018381
Domino plays well with most characters.
>>
>>88018496
Must be because she also has sex with a lot of them
>>
>>88015119
>there was no point in reading comics any longer after that.

Maybe if no point in reading Wolverine comics any longer, but if you say comics as a whole, lol, you're an idiot.
>>
>>88014796
>>88014796
Decades ago, even.
He's great in 70's-80's UXM, though,
>>
Written by Claremont, drawn by John Buscema and Klaus Janson, fucking shit up in Madripoor.
>>
>>88014677

Wrecking peoples shit in the Hellfire Club when Jason Wyngard has made Jean think she's someone else.

John Byrne made him look badass as fuck!
>>
>>88015307

Best part in any of the movies is Wolverine wrecking those Black Ops guys in X-2.
>>
>>88015153
Ennis pls
>>
>>88020045
Agreed.
Love the first kill, leaving claw punctures in the fridge.
>>
>>88020016
THEY GAVE IT THEY'RE BEST SHOT, BUT NOW...ITS MY TURN!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.