[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck >Wile E. Coyote/Road-Runner >Sylvester/Tweety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: HWM2010-13-12.jpg (64KB, 504x439px) Image search: [Google]
HWM2010-13-12.jpg
64KB, 504x439px
>Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck
>Wile E. Coyote/Road-Runner
>Sylvester/Tweety
>Tom/Jerry

Who did you side with?
>>
>>87992256
what about bugs bunny/elmer fudd
bugs bunny/yosemite sam
sylvester/speedy gonzales
daffy duck/elmer fudd ?
>>
I side with Daffy but I like Bugs more as a charcter

I side with Coyote

I side with Tweety

I side with Jerry

>>87992352
I side with Bugs against Elmer
Bugs over yosemite sam
>>
>>87992624
>I side with Tweety
>I side with Jerry
t. faggot
>>
>>87992256
bugs/daffy is the superior ship. tom/jerry is okay in a 'only I can lay a hand on my beloved rival' kind of way, but I just can't get behind wile/road or sylvester/tweety
>>
>>87992256
Bugs
Wile
Tweety
Jerry

I only come for the laughs, not the story.

>>87992352
Bugs
Bugs
Sylvester
Daffy
>>
>>87992256
Bugs OR Daffy (depends on the situation), but usually Bugs.
Wile E.
Sylvester.
Tom OR Jerry (again, depends on the situation), though usually Tom.

>>87992352
Bugs.
Bugs.
Speedy.
Daffy.
>>
>>87992256
>Daffy
>Coyote
>Sylvester
>Tom
>>87992352
>Fudd
>Bugs vs Sam depends
>Speedy
>Fudd

I generally side with which whichever side of the party comes off less like a huge douchebag. You know that webcomic about how the one guy is the right side and is always calm and logical and the wrong side is always an idiot and just gets more irrational the longer it goes on? I feel that's how whoever writes Bugs Bunny is always thinking. It makes the guy who's not him much more likeable by default, even if that person is Daffy who has been so long written out of a character as a greedy son of a bitch weasel coward that it's the ONLY way he's written ever.

Bugs is the cool jock class president winking to the audience while he trips Daffy who really had it coming anyways. Coyote wants to eat, damn it, and Road Runner is pretty much characterized as an unthinking animal so fuck it. Tweety and Jerry are both dicks and often the instigators (more so Jerry). Fudd is usually just a hunter looking for food and Bugs is basically one of those douches who sleeps with a shotgun under his pillow dreaming of a home invader so he can shoot them legally. Sam is often an actual villain and breaking the law, so he's hard to side with no matter how you hate Bugs... but he has moments. Speedy seems like a cool dude who is rarely being a dick like Jerry. And... again, Fudd is looking for food and Daffy is usually written as Bugs-lite in these situations.
>>
Coyote wasn't going against the Roadrunner. God was personally shitting on him.
>>
>>87994140
>speedy
>cool dude
Mice are not "cool", they're pests.
>>
Daffy
Wile E.
Sylvester
Tom
>>
>>87992256
I always felt that Daffy Duck was shit on too much, really there has been enough episodes for each character to have one episode where they are assholes, and daffy was no angel, but most of the time Bugs was just a prick to him.
>>
>>87992256
Taking sides is for saps, I just watch, point and laugh.

Especially Tom/Jerry. They're both assholes and deserve each other.
>>
>>87992256
The ""bad"" ones, because I could empathize with them.
>>
>>87992256
Being this is /co/ and 2016 the sjw femenist meme year, I can imagine everyone hate Pepe the skunk because he's a rapist.
>>
>Daffy
>Road-Runner
>Sylvester
>Tom
No regrets
>>
>>87998359
Bugs is just a toonforce shitposter. He manipulates reality always in the style of a performer and not an aggressor, not to mention Looney Tunes is surreal enough to never really feel *too* much sympathy for any character.

The reason everyone hates Jerry is because Jerry's cruelty is a lot more direct and grounded in reality. It was crazy enough to wonder how a character was gonna get hurt but not quite impossible enough to make you always shrug and giggle it off when that character (Tom, 99% of the time) actually does.
>>
>>87992256
Real talk, fuck Tweety.
>that episode when sylvest tried to stop chasing birds, and tweety actively tried to get sylvester to eat him
>>
I always thought Jerry was a dick. He always started the trouble. Tom was usually trying to mind his own business
>>
>>87999599
Naw, they were pretty equal in who started shit. I felt bad for Tom because the world seemed determined to fuck him over.
>>
File: AngerPeterParker.jpg (14KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
AngerPeterParker.jpg
14KB, 245x206px
>Those episodes where Tom gets kicked out of the house if he doesn't catch Jerry

Tom. It doesn't help that Jerry "wins" in almost every episode and while they can both be asshats, Tom is almost always punished.
>>
>>87992256
>>Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck
Bugs, Daffy was great at being an asshole, and Bugs was just a better asshole
>>Wile E. Coyote/Road-Runner
RR
>>Sylvester/Tweety
Sylvester, fuck Tweety's annoying ass
>>Tom/Jerry
Tom, Jerry was often times very 'mean spirited' and left Tom to very sad fates.
>>
>>87992256
Bugs Bunny
Who the fuck chooses Road Runner, Wile E Coyote.
Sylvester. Road Runner is meh, but Tweedy is annoying.
Tom.
It is not a good thing for the Cat to be more likable in a Cat and Mouse Situation. Jerry can be a decent guy at times, though.
>>
>>87992256
Bugs
Wile E. Coyote
Sylvester
Tom
>>
>>87992256

>usually bugs
>Wile E. Coyote
>usually Tweety
>Tom
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.