[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yellow jacket was a quipping buffoon >Ultron, a super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>Yellow jacket was a quipping buffoon

>Ultron, a super powerful A.I, did not upload his mind on the internet, did not thing in light speed and had a shitty plan

>Zemo cosplayed as bucky and made the avengers fight. Cap and iron started fight over Maria

>Dormammu looked like a fucking transformer is scared of MR Dr strange over a little time travel, in a dimension he has full control of

What do they have in store for quipfinity store for us?
>>
Does the word "quip" trigger you, anon?
>>
>>87986009
>>Yellow jacket was a quipping buffoon
Do you know what a quip is
>>Ultron, a super powerful A.I, did not upload his mind on the internet, did not thing in light speed and had a shitty plan
They said they blocked him off from tge internet
>>Zemo cosplayed as bucky and made the avengers fight. Cap and iron started fight over Maria
The fight was over cap keeping important info from tony
>>Dormammu looked like a fucking transformer is scared of MR Dr strange over a little time travel, in a dimension he has full control of
He had never experienced time before and was basing his body off of stranges
>>
Ultron DID upload himself to the internet
It took an Infinity Stone to undo it, you know, when Vision grabs Ultron by the head for those two seconds.

Age of Ultron should have involved Ultron successfully taking over Earth, a time skip halfway through, and the meteor thing as his contingency plan
>>
>>87986009

The only good villain in Marvel movies was Magneto from the original Fox movies.
>>
>>87986009
>quip
Back to /tv/. Go spam KINO threads.
>>
>>87986170
>quip
TRIGGERED. This is supposed to be muh MCU safe-space.
>>
>>87986092
>They said they blocked him off from tge internet
That was retarded of Ultron to not leave a single body hidden in another country or to not upload itself to internet before.

>>87986092
>and was basing his body off of stranges
Did you heard that from some interview or is this just your headcanon?
>>
>That was retarded of Ultron to not leave a single body hidden in another country or to not upload itself to internet before.
He did upload himself. Vision burned him out with the mind stone

>Did you heard that from some interview or is this just your headcanon?
Interview
>>
File: 1469906550010.gif (485KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
1469906550010.gif
485KB, 238x155px
>>87986009

Nobody likes /tv/, anon. This isn't impressive
>>
Thanos is just gonna be beaten by every single MCU hero getting together and breakdancing to WHOMP THERE IT IS, Thanos looks around confused, not understanding what's going on, as they all take turns hitting him as part of their dance routines, Black Widow shimmies toward him and gives a DX SUCK IT
>>
>quip

/tv/ faggots need to read comic books.
>>
>>87986274
Dormammu is voiced by Cucumberpatch
>>
>>87986009
>did not thing in light speed
Nothing does
>>
>>87986009
He was completely and legitimately insane.

>Ultron, a super powerful A.I, did not upload his mind on the internet, did not thing in light speed and had a shitty plan
He was arrogant, in keeping with him being a dark reflection of Tony.

>Zemo cosplayed as bucky and made the avengers fight. Cap and iron started fight over Maria
I don't know why you included this one. With a T-Bolts movie looking more and more likely Zemo will almost certainly return, and assuming the Russo's will be directing, he will closer resemble his comic book self.

>Dormammu looked like a fucking transformer is scared of MR Dr strange over a little time travel, in a dimension he has full control of
I liked the way he looked and the way he was beaten, but he really didn't resemble Dormammu at all. He lacked the petty, greedy and over the top nature that makes Dormammu an enjoyable villain. He felt more like Shummagorath, even down killing Death in the universes he conquers.

As for what Infinity War will bring. It will probably be moderately close to the comic. It will almost certainly have pic related in it, but I can't really say how they are going to be beating Thanos since Surfer isn't there. Maybe Carol will take his role and steal the gauntlet.
>>
>>87986009
Why didn't Ultron upgrade himself in the same way as Vison? Why didn't he pull a Simga and lived on as a virus or FM waves or lived in humans using nanos. Robot villains always get nerfed in movies.
>>
>>87986979
Ultron Prime had a vibranium body and Vision was supposed to be his new body until the Avengers hijacked it. Ultron was a mirror to Tony and as such was arrogant and handled things in person like Tony does. Vision was actively preventing him from uploading from within Sokovia, where all of his bodies were located.
>>
>>87986951
I never got why Thanos never just vaporized Cap. I am starting to get the picture that Thanos really don't want to win, he pulls out at the last minute, despite winning.
>>
>>87986734
Was there any doubt he just used his smaug voice
>>
>>87986951
>He was completely and legitimately insane.
He came off ass less threatening than most badguys in kid's shows, he may have been written to be insane but he still came off as a goofball because of the tone of the movie....My Little Pony has scarier villains than that guy

I enjoy the MCU flicks for what they are, but their villains really are just weak, even the moment where he turned that guy in the bathroom into goo it came off more comical than menacing, almost had a slapstick effect
>>
>>87986274
>That was retarded of Ultron to not leave a single body hidden in another country

His entire plan was destroying the entirety of Earth's surface. Planting another body in another country would've been pointless.

>not upload itself to internet before.
He did. Vision purged him from the net.

Bottom line, Ultron didn't make backups because he seriously didn't believe he could be beaten.

>Did you heard that from some interview or is this just your headcanon?
Marvel confirmed it was meant to be a fucked up reflection of Strange.
>>
File: 4ljl3kj6.jpg (122KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
4ljl3kj6.jpg
122KB, 1920x808px
>>87986951
>but I can't really say how they are going to be beating Thanos since Surfer isn't there.

Russos have gone on record saying that Wanda and Vision are the key to Thanos' defeat. Popular theory is that she'll use her telepathy on the Mind Stone to cause the Gauntlet to temporarily malfunction, thus giving other folks a window to deliver a kill blow on Thanos.
>>
>>87987272
I don't disagree with you. The MCU has by large had horrible villains. Malekith, Strucker, Whiplash, The "Mandarin" and Ronan were absolutely nothing. Yellow Jacket, Redford, Skull, Stane, and Kaecilius were passable. The only ones I've liked were Loki, Ultron and Zemo.
>>
>>87986009
Yellow jacket was great. Ant man was a comedy anon, of course the bad guy had to be funny, and he was entertaining
>>
>>87986034

quippitty quip

good evening op
>>
>>87986009
This is bullshit. Yellow Jacket was a well done character, and had a lot of really genuinely menacing moments.

That scene where he shows up at Hank's house had really good tension in particular.

>I want my daddy.
>I want your daddy too.

>Are you a monster?
>Do I look like a monster?

These are two of the most well delivered lines in the entire MCU, and both sent a genuine shiver down my spine, the only other scene to come close to that in the MCU was the birth of Vision, and admittedly Vision was the one part of AoU that was actually handled well.
>>
>>87986135
>Ultron DID upload himself to the internet

The shitposting in MCU's /r9k/ must have been glorious.
>>
>>87986009
>Dormammu looked like a fucking transformer

I can't think of any Bayformers who have heads made of glowing energy with rows of vertical lines
>>
>>87990122
>This is bullshit. Yellow Jacket was a well done character, and had a lot of really genuinely menacing moments.
He didn't

>These are two of the most well delivered lines in the entire MCU
That isn't saying much at all.

> and both sent a genuine shiver down my spine
You must have never watched any comic book movies pre MCU, or movies in general
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.