[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have recently come to control the copywrites of every /co/-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Ali-Baba-Bunny-10.jpg (296KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ali-Baba-Bunny-10.jpg
296KB, 1480x1080px
the catch? nne of the profits from said properties cn ever directly benefit you. What comics and cartoons do you have funded? who do you put to work on them? what crossovers do you make?
>>
I'd crossover Marvel and DC universes, see what happens
>>
File: coachman.png (375KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
coachman.png
375KB, 672x504px
>hand over the creative control for all current cartoons to their shitty fandoms, and let mob rule decide everything outside of the core series bible
>>
>Finish Invader Zim
>Give two more seasons to Moral Orel
>Force Alex to re-do the last season of Gravity Falls and probably add another season to make stuff feel less rushed and have a better ending
>Two more seasons of Wander Over Yonder
>Cancel Nu-PPG
>Allow Xmen to appear on Marvel movies
>More Sym-Bionic Titan
>Adios Bendis
>More Harvey Beaks
>Tell Sugar to tone down the gay and give more lore and less shit episodes or get the fuck out of the business and kill her show
>New Avengers movie with better Ultron, no fucbot face
>Movie with Dr Doom as protagonist, special edition 6 hours long
>No more Land Before Time sequels
>No more Alfa and Omega sequels
>Fund a whole season of El Santo Animado
>Give more funds to Kaiju-Max
>Redo all those Gweenpol comics where the art was shit with the asian guy's art
>New season of Code Lyoko cuz resent threads have made me nostalgic
>No more seasons for The Simpsons
>>
>>87967316
I would crossover everything with Punisher just for my own entertainment. Doesn't matter if I get paid or not. I just want to see the results.
>>
>>87967316
>said properties can ever directly benefit you.
do I get hotpockets?
>>
File: 1469828026647.jpg (560KB, 1024x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1469828026647.jpg
560KB, 1024x1514px
>>87968535
Infinity Crisis the Marvel and DC universes merge
Big build up leading up to the event
Epic last ditch effort to stop it fails
Characters now exist in a shared universe
They don't realize anything has happened
All modern characters taken back to zero to start fresh
Characters with ties to certain time periods still exist like the JLA and Invaders being active in WWII
>>
>cancel The Simpsons, SpongeBob, TTG, Mighty Magiswords and nuPPG
>Fund season 4-6 and a film for Dan VS
>Give Wander Over Yonder a 3rd season
>>
Bring back action cartoons
Age all the Simpsons up by 5 years
Reinstate old Star Wars Canon
Make a Saturday morning Watchmen cartoon
Annual Marvel and DC swimsuit issue
>>
File: 1416267519940.gif (434KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1416267519940.gif
434KB, 200x198px
>>87970907
I...I just... This is perfect.

>Give two more seasons to Moral Orel
>Force Alex to re-do the last season of Gravity Falls and probably add another season to make stuff feel less rushed and have a better ending
>Two more seasons of Wander Over Yonder
>Allow Xmen to appear on Marvel movies
>Tell Sugar to tone down the gay and give more lore and less shit episodes or get the fuck out of the business and kill her show
>New Avengers movie with better Ultron, no fucbot face
>Movie with Dr Doom as protagonist, special edition 6 hours long

Fucking good taste anon.
All I would add is:Sonic Forever Movie where all the previous shows and incarnations meet up and they get Jaleel back.

>Spectacular Spider-Man returns and gets a solid ending.
>The 86 turtles to redub Turtles Forever and change them into less cringeworthy stereotypes of the 86 turtles.
>Villains movie. Magneto and Doom, bro op or vs or both s'all good.
>New ghostbusters cartoon based on the IDW comic series with all the cameos and references of that shit, as with real GB and Extreme GB it'd be considered canon.
>Erica Henderson no longer paid to produce...whatever the fuck she produces that some people call art.
>>
Can't really think of anything besides
>cancel TTG and replace it with that last season of Teen Titans that we never got
Also i would add Godzilla to alot of shit
>>
>>87977316
are you retarded?
>>
>>87967316
Lot of good suggestions, but something that would be on the top of my list would be
A)Give moonbeam City a second season
B)Finally make a third Helllboy movie
C) Make an El Derado: The Animated Series
D)Produce a collection of shorts describing the history of Mewni
E)Create a Justice League:Gods and Monsters series
F)Make Mignola write and draw more hellboy
G)Make a "Scalped" live action series
H)Make a Spiderman Netflix series.
>>
>>87970907
please, give it to this guy, save the show
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.