[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post best female characters on DC CW tv, and why you think they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

Post best female characters on DC CW tv, and why you think they are good

MCU, DCEU and Agents of non canon is allowed too
O like felicity because she's smart
>>
File: 1468365655073.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1468365655073.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: Amaya_Jiwe.png (828KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Amaya_Jiwe.png
828KB, 1280x720px
Sexy, smart, strong, loyal and a member of the JSA. The best of the best girls.
>>
>>87958332

Go back to Twitter
>>
>>87958602
>>87958738
Back to /lgbt/.
Anyway

She's very scary and complex, is her comic counterpart this good?
>>
>>87958709
Shame she's on a shit show and is on CW so is destined to be involved in a miriad of poor romantic plots.
>>
>>87959708
Enchantress from the comics was never even close to being as sexy as the swamp wich from the film. And I haven't been reading up on Rebirth's SS run because of all the blatant movie synergy.
>>
File: HayleyAtwellPeg2.jpg (993KB, 2295x2740px) Image search: [Google]
HayleyAtwellPeg2.jpg
993KB, 2295x2740px
Thread closed
>>
>>87960119
>as sexy as the swamp wich from the film.
The actress is incapable of ever being sexy. Please kill this fucking meme.
>>
>>87961452
Nigga you gayer than Elton John
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.