[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, Darkseid is coming to your town, and he's planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Darkseid.jpg (49KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid.jpg
49KB, 409x640px
Alright, Darkseid is coming to your town, and he's planning on fucking shit up. There's a bit of a hero shortage though, and you're not trying to be an imposition.

You've got the hero phone book in your lap and a cell phone. Make some calls. What's the bare minimum team that could stop him. I don't mean in number, I mean in power.

All the universes is open to you. I also consider twenty Spidermen to be less than one superman, if you catch my drift. Be creative.
>>
>>87951226
Pretty sure SHIELD can come up with anti Darkseid missiles
>>
File: 2982270333_1_7_vbLHUUFH.jpg (19KB, 315x416px) Image search: [Google]
2982270333_1_7_vbLHUUFH.jpg
19KB, 315x416px
>>87951226
This Guy
>>
I call upon the Sofa King and offer him a chair that is Sofa King good.
>>
>>87951226
Does Demonbane count?
>>
>>87951226
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
File: 662915-200px_saintkillers.jpg (32KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
662915-200px_saintkillers.jpg
32KB, 446x600px
>>87951226
cheap answer but here it is

also darkseid's abilities are so variable/ill-defined that there isn't really a satisfying answer to this question
>>
>>87951557
>"What's the bare minimum amount of power you could stop him with?"
>Posts "kill anything" the character.
>>
>>87951637
i just posted him to be shitty -- although he's super OP in that one respect, his power is so limited by his mobility (essentially human) that darkseid could clown on him indefinitely by just going to a different planet or whatever when he saw him coming
>>
>>87951266
It's over folks
>>
>>87951266
>I call upon the Sofa King and offer him a chair that is Sofa King good.

Alas, Darkseid has no defense against a comfortable place to sit. I believe that you've won.
>>
>>87951557
>darkseid's abilities are so variable

I picked him cause he's a huge threat. I was going to go with Thanos, but I mean Squirrel Girl and all...
>>
>>87951226
>All the universes is open to you
Well there's an easy solution. Earth-Three's good guy equivalent to Darkseid.
An exact match, any less and he wouldn't win. Sounds like the barest minimum to me.
>>
>>87951226
>FW Godzilla
>Bighead
>>
File: Marmarett Trust.jpg (316KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Marmarett Trust.jpg
316KB, 1800x1800px
Going nuclear.
>>
>>87951704
Don't his guns never miss?
>>
>>87951731
So just pick Squirrel Girl. She'll beat him off panel like she always does
>>
File: Onslaught.jpg (48KB, 270x476px) Image search: [Google]
Onslaught.jpg
48KB, 270x476px
>>87951226
>>
File: Darkseid.jpg (101KB, 582x566px) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid.jpg
101KB, 582x566px
>>87952617
>off panel

is she shit tier or something

it's fucking Darkseid, a door that says push and needs to be pulled would easily defeat him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.