[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is obsessed with fashion >wears the same thing everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2827.png (271KB, 425x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2827.png
271KB, 425x398px
>is obsessed with fashion
>wears the same thing everyday
Leni belings in baby jail
>>
>>87950841
I'm sure if you ask her, she'll say they're all completely different. For example, one dress probaby has sleeves that are half a centimeter longer than the others, while another has a very similar but not the same type of stitching, and yet another has a slightly differing pattern on the frills.

That, or she forgets that she wore that outfit the day before.
>>
>>87950841
Not all cartoons can be as quality as MLAATR.
>>
>>87950943
Lenis too stupid to notice minor differences like that
>>
>>87951003
When it comes to fashion, Leni's an expert, capable in making many different outfits herself and always knowing what's in and not in style.
>>
>>87950988
Jenny was the same way. Loved fashion, almost always wore that sexy tubetop, exposing her sexy robot stomach.
>>
>>87951136
Then why dies she wear an oversized hankey? Shed be better off going around naked wed all profit from that
>>
>>87951149
>he thinks I'm talking about Jenny
>smug_british_beaver_and_ebonhips_mcgee.jpg
>>
>>87951199
They still wore the same outfit alot
>>
>>87951217
Connie from SU then. Or Steven too because they actually explain why he wears the same thing every day.
>>
>>87951235
Yeah, but she isnt obsessed with fashion like leni and xj-9 are.
>>
File: IMG_0440.png (1MB, 1127x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.png
1MB, 1127x1005px
>>
File: CandacexStacy.png (632KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CandacexStacy.png
632KB, 1024x576px
>>87951235
also Steven really doesn't wear the same thing everyday, I will give you his outfits are often similar, reddish pink with a star but he changes far more than you see in a lot of shows

Take Phineas and Ferb for example, this was a show wear almost no one changed cloths unless it was like directly plot relevant
>>
>>87953268
Well it has the excuse of being shit
>>
>>87950841
She's obsessed with -making- fashion, not wearing it.

She'll try on a new style she's made to see how it looks and fits, but she reverts to her signature look because she's a designer, not a model.

And do remember that many fashion designers notoriously stick with one look.
>>
File: raf-simons2.jpg (135KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
raf-simons2.jpg
135KB, 576x440px
>>87950841
>is obsessed with fashion
>wears the same thing everyday
>>
>>87955433
>And do remember that many fashion designers notoriously stick with one look.
Source on that?
>>
File: IMG_5066.jpg (207KB, 935x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5066.jpg
207KB, 935x859px
>>87951003
LENIN IS NOT STUPID SHE IS A NAIVE ANGEL AND HER PURITY IS TOO GOOD FOE THIS WORLD
>>
>>87956455
See
>>87955498
>>
>>87953268
I like the gag where a character opens a closet and it's all the same outfit. As an aside Stacy's alternatives were too good and needed to be used sparingly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.