[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance at all of ANY of the upcoming DC movies being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Justice-League-first-image[1].jpg (176KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
Justice-League-first-image[1].jpg
176KB, 1024x540px
Is there any chance at all of ANY of the upcoming DC movies being good?
The Flash was my last hope.
>>
They've been pretty good so far. Wonder if there will be a Justice League trailer in front of Rogue One.
>>
>>87950088
Not really.
>>87950192
What ones exactly have been good?
>>
File: 1450118974891.jpg (226KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450118974891.jpg
226KB, 750x500px
>>87950192
>They've been pretty good so far.
>>
>>87950210
>>87950218
Man of Steel was pretty flavourless, but Batman V Superman had heaps of style and off the wall weirdness, and Suicide Squad had enough jagged edges and bad taste that the both of them are a breath of fresh air in this world of focus grouped cookie cutter cape flicks.
>>
>>87950088
>Superman Returns
>Green Lantern
>the Nolan Trilogy
>MoS
>BvS
>Wonder Woman

WHY would you have hope in a WB movie?
This is without counting Jonah Hex and other movies like Catwoman
>>
Wonder Woman is up in the air. Patty Jenkins directing should be a good thing, but she still has to contend with Snyder's cancerous influence.

Aquaman, I have hope for. I trust James Wan and everything he's said indicates that it's going to be more of a fun adventure movie than anything else, with some horror influences (which does fit Aquaman to a degree, since he's dealt with some creepy Lovecraftian shit before).

Shazam could very well turn out okay. We know nothing of it, but considering that it's being handled by New Line Cinema, it could be great since there's a chance that it'll sidestep those WB executives entirely.

Dark Universe could maybe be good as well.
>>
>>87950283
>calling the only okay DCEU film boring
>unironically liking edgy garbage ripped from late 90's early 2000's capeshit
No hope for you man, I'm so sorry.
>>
>>87950283
this
>>
>>87950350
Why is everyone so embarrassed about things that might be called edgy? Snyder is refreshing in that he doesn't feel the need to apologise for the ridiculousness of his subject matter.
>>
>>87950088
Well I mean one of them has to end up being good eventually right? I doubt they'll stop making them so one should be enjoyable through sheer dumb luck if nothing else.
>>
>>87950349
Agreed on Aquaman. Wan can be a bit hacky at times but I have enjoyed everything he's made so far. Only real worry I have is about Aquaman himself.
>>
>>87950088
they all are good
based snyder
>>
File: blade.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
blade.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>87950438
>Snyder is refreshing in that he doesn't feel the need to apologise for the ridiculousness of his subject matter.
>>
>>87950088
If your attitude is one of expected disappointmen, then you WILL be disappointed.
Don't watch the DC movies, watch movies you expect to like.

Pessimism breeds disappointment.
>>
>>87950088
The last good DC movie was Superman II so no
>>
>>87952046
>Pessimism breeds disappointment.

People learn from experience. And as of right now there's nothing to indicate these new films will be anything but more of the same we've come to expect from the DCEU. Now if you're one of the few who actually enjoys these movies then that's great for you but for the rest of us who want something different it's hard not to be cynical. I love DC and I would love to enjoy these movies but I just do not see that happening in the foreseeable future if things continue on as they have been.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.