[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: cartoons that you don't remember the name of Hi /co/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
ITT: cartoons that you don't remember the name of

Hi /co/, I remember seeing an animated when I was little (early 90's) but I don't remember what it was called.

>fantasy
>the main character is a boy
>someone, maybe a king, gives him a key and tells him that it will open any door, but that he must not open one particular door
>at some point in the movie, he opens the one forbidden door and there is some kind of spooky demon-like creature, I think it was all black
>I think there is a scene that takes place is a spooky forest, and the characters see eyes in the darkness, I think maybe they're giant spiders?
>>
Kinda sounds like Little Nemo...
>>
>>87939670
>a king, gives him a key and tells him that it will open any door, but that he must not open one particular door

isn't that from the Arabian Nights?
>>
>>87939670
Its Little Nemo.
>>
I remember watching that movie (Little Nemo) when I was younger and even then something about the whole damn thing never seemed to mesh smoothly. What kind of cluster fuck writing produced it?
>>
YES it's Little Nemo, thank you.
>>
>>87939967

You probably saw the edited version. There's an extended cut that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>87939670
>>87939922
Yeah, that's the film Little Nemo (A.K.A. Little Nemo in Slumberland.)
>>
File: 1234154953351.jpg (129KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1234154953351.jpg
129KB, 720x405px
>>87939967
>>87940252
I never heard there was another cut. That's interesting, because even as a little kid I loved the imagery but found the story confounding. I'd like to see it, I think.

Also everybody being naked in puffballs made my tummy tingle.
>>
>>87939967
you aint kidding actually. it had some very troubled production on the writing side of things.
>>
>>87940325

It helps a lot. Something like 11 minutes where cut out to knock it down to a G rating as opposed to a PG.
>>
Around 2003

There was a part with a huge dome on a desert planet or in a normal desert or something

It wasn't mad max
>>
>>87941470
Huge Dome at the Desert Planet (2003)
>>
>>87941404
huh, like what?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.