[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That one issue of Zot about the life of a black nerd who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Zot via Ronnie.png (67KB, 255x297px) Image search: [Google]
Zot via Ronnie.png
67KB, 255x297px
>That one issue of Zot about the life of a black nerd who will, one day, (never) be a comic book writer.

Are YOU a Ronnie, /co/?
Did YOU forget the tape at the hardware store?
>>
>>87937806
What the fuck is Zot?
>>
>>87938071
>Zot! is a comic book created by Scott McCloud in 1984 and published by Eclipse Comics until 1990 as a lighthearted alternative to the darker and more violent comics predominated the industry during that period.
>>
>>87937806
You're gonna have to storytime it for us plebs before we can answer.
>>
>>87937806
I'm more of a Terry
>>
>>87937806
The characters are in high school during the 80s right? I wonder what he thinks of X-Men now. Or maybe he stopped reading it during the 90's or 00's.
>>
>>87938235
I'm also requesting a storytime of the issue with a lesbian relationship that ends in a sort-of meta twist.
>>
>>87938130
I dunno how "lighthearted" it was after a while.

Still really great, though.
I liked the mom's highlight issue a lot.
>>
>>87937806
> so many faggots who never read this

The best part was his imagined superhero universe where the villain in the background is obviously his dad
>>
Surely it is a coincidence that this thread exists just as Zot! was uploaded to the most popular comics reading online site.
>>
>>87939049
Not everything is a conspiracy, anon.
>>
File: tinfoil hat.jpg (11KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil hat.jpg
11KB, 236x282px
>>87939049
yeah its almost like somebody saw it was popular, got curious as to what it is about, torrented it like a normal internet faggot, liked it and wanted to start a discussion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.