[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Darius killed by Splinter is there anyway for the Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 30

File: 88_00.jpg (708KB, 1000x1527px) Image search: [Google]
88_00.jpg
708KB, 1000x1527px
With Darius killed by Splinter is there anyway for the Turtles to return to their happier days?

or is this where the TMNT Suffering begins?
>>
>>87935647
Fuck, keep seeing this in that cover
>>
>>87935647
Be useful neatoman and storytime it.
>>
>>87935647
The ending was kinda unexpected.
I don't think that they will be truly happy, because Casey is the new head of the Purple Dragons and Splinter is still the leader of the Foot Clan.
>>
Well the next arc is about the government starting a massive mutant hunt, so probably not.
>>
File: Teenage Mutant Ninja Sufferers.png (51KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Sufferers.png
51KB, 645x773px
>>87935647
>suffering
We finally going full on Mirage?
>>
File: turtlescanfeeltoo.jpg (230KB, 533x807px) Image search: [Google]
turtlescanfeeltoo.jpg
230KB, 533x807px
>>87935823
Be a mutant is suffering.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87935763
Really there just getting into that shit, mutants, aliens, Street gangs, Assain clans, super scientists and inter dimensional time travelers have been doing all types of shit and no one gave a shit until now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87935647

I can see the first TMNT Universe arc picking up where #64 left off, but I just don't see how Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy Everything! is supposed to take place right after #64.

The Turtles are way too happy and carefree in that story, considering they just had to walk out on their father.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87936518

Must have been written before they knew how 64 would end.
>>
>>87936518

Turtles in Time and the 2014 Annual felt the same way. None of the time travel/Renet minis and offshoots feel like they fit in with the rest of the IDW universe.
>>
>>87936095
Thanks to storytiming in an unofficial storytime thread because no one cared.
>>
>>87936518
A lot of time could have passed
Maybe it happened after Universe's first story
>>
>>87936503
>>87936524
>>87936560
>>87936585
It actually makes sense for splinter to be okay with murdering other guys he spent his past life training in a ninja clan that doesn't make you a pacifist it make you an assassin
>>
>>87936978
The Foot isn't even is primary concern. His sons still are. He only became master of the Foot so Krai wouldn't, so Kitsune couldn't resurrect Shredder again, and because that way he'd be in a position to make New York safer for his sons, even if he had to drive them away from him to do it.
>>
while this whole "Darius dun" arc wasn't the best, it defeinitely was good with the whole situtation with Splinter.
>>
someone say TMNT suffering?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3vouavYOSM
>>
File: Shokanobo-FF.gif (103KB, 572x563px) Image search: [Google]
Shokanobo-FF.gif
103KB, 572x563px
>>87936585
Well thats one way of getting the kids out of the house.

Also could this fucker bring Darius back to life?
>>
>>87938424
unlike others, I liked Shoko. He was just unlucky to be in Fast Forward.
>>
File: Trishred.png (245KB, 588x888px) Image search: [Google]
Trishred.png
245KB, 588x888px
>>87938424
And while looking for that pic I found this.
Rad, and could totally happen in this continuity.
>>
>>87938467
I think triceraton ninjas would be badass in general.
>>
>>87938457
I like him too, was just trying to be sneaky.

But I liked Viral better.
>>
Wasn't one of the turtles dead or something?
>>
>>87936524
>Based rat dad
>>
File: 1472399960931.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472399960931.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>87936263
>yfw they turn the grumpy but loveable sci-guy in to Lisa Simpson
>>
File: 62-3.jpg (132KB, 508x643px) Image search: [Google]
62-3.jpg
132KB, 508x643px
>>87938663
Wow, you are not up to date!
>>
>>87938734
I never was
What happened?
>>
Where to start...
Donny fucked over Shreadhead to take down Krang and RnB did not like that so they fucked him up hard.
With a sledgehammer, to the shell.
One cliffhanger ending later and they pulled a Fugitoid on him using Metalhead but not before he got to meet his mum in a sprit maze.
Then some other stuff happened and long story short Splinter and Shreadder had a dual to the death and now Splinter runs the foot so guess how that went.

But how did Donny get his body back you ask?
The answer is Fuck you, read the damn book, its good!
>>
Have they made any reference to the Aztec statue guys from the movie? They should be a decent addition to the mythos
>>
>>87935857
I remember the adaptation of this in the 2003 show.
>>
>>87939333
Idk if they've ever been referenced other than the movie
>>
>>87935647
this comics are one of the best i had read in a long time. So much madness
>>
>>87935647
>>87941623
Same. On your first point, and the second. I love that IDW's like "Splinter is, and was, a warrior. He kills people." And reading the past issues, I knew that they were heading somewhere that would really fuck with the Turtles, but I didn't know how it was going to be handled. I like Splinter's scheme to deal with the Foot's enemies, and push the Turtles away, for their own good. At least for now.
>>
>ninja turtles mad they're doing ninja things

Did Yoshi not give them the memo in their first life?
>>
>>87939333
Especially if we have it that Winters knows whom the Demi gods are
>>
>>87935647
Leo's rant was pathetic. Whining about being murderers? That's what the literal word, Ninja means. Assassins.

Also for better or worse, Splinter made a real bad move. He killed someone who humanity would side with. After all, mutants aren't normal.
>>
>>87936585
Splinter was originally raising the turtles to be his assassins in the first comic, so I'm okay with him being grey morality here.
>>
>>87935739
>that spoiler
What the fuck?
When did this happen? Why did this happen?
>>
I really hope they do a battle for the title of shredder thing where people like Karai and Ch'Rell trying to take the foot clan back and become the new shredder and the finale is Splinter announcing he is the shredder
>>
>>87944480
>>87944678
For me, whenever that's brought up, I chalk it up to them keeping that "only as a last means of survival/victory" really, really close to their heart. Plus, Leo's here is talking more about their relation as a family, than what a straight-up ninja does, and the fact that Darius was fronting big, even though he was beaten, and defenseless.
It's all been screwy since they took over the Foot.

>>87937728
Pretty much this. It wasn't the best, but I like what it was used to bring forth.

>>87947904
I always loved Karai's approach to the Foot, as a middle-ground to Shredder's and what Splinter's doing. I hope the come up with something new rather then just her being back, and chasing after the turtles and Splinter, again.
I think Karai's depiction is my favorite thing out of IDW's TMNT.
>>
>>87944480
The ninja titles weren't raised as ninjas, they were raised as sneaky martial artist heroes. Splinter effectively coddled them, which is fine for living in New York but doesn't work when leading an army in a gang war.
>>
>>87948587
>I always loved Karai's approach to the Foot, as a middle-ground to Shredd
thats why I want a battle for the title of shredder because I want to see all these different groups proving how they will be the best shredder.
>>
can anyone story time the issues after shredder dies I am not caught up
>>
>>87950467
Storytiming issues 51 to 64? No.
>>
File: whatmugga.png (312KB, 647x478px) Image search: [Google]
whatmugga.png
312KB, 647x478px
>>87938663
Donnie never was. It's just media saying bullshit again.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.