[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they just decided to form a group and run around doing heroics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: marvel-1a.jpg (726KB, 612x946px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-1a.jpg
726KB, 612x946px
So they just decided to form a group and run around doing heroics with no supervision or a mentor with experience to guide them?
>>
>>87934064
When they had mentors to guide them, they were pulled into CWII. They formed the Champions explicitly because their mentors turned out to be a bunch of cunts that care more about fighting each other than helping people.
>>
>>87934117
And they care more about twitter than saving people.
>>
>>87934064
Just like the New Warriors, yeah.
Back to the other thread, dumbshit.
>>
>>87934117
Oh yea, I forgot, the heroes of Marvel doesn't do heroics anymore.

My bad.
>>
Why is Cyclops even there?
>>
>>87934179
hiding from jeen
>>
>>87934064
Cause old people voted for Trump and Brexit. Clearly these young adults will know how to save the world better than people that have been living in it longer than they've been alive.
>>
>>87934064

Sounds like a superhero team
>>
>>87934270
>young adults
I don't think they're considered as YAs yet, anon. These are still hormonal, puberty laden, identity vs. identity crisis teenagers.
>>
>>87934179
Got to keep an eye on baby Hitler. and maybe try and reform him.
>>
>>87934270
Old people made it so brrxit and trump were the best choices for even dumber old people so yeah
>>
>>87934303
Silly anon, what is important is that they IDENTIFY as young adults. What you are is not important, is what you identify yourself that is.
>>
>>87934303
> Viv
> hormonal, puberty laden
>>
File: nope.png (406KB, 525x338px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
406KB, 525x338px
You got it all wrong

It's the fuckheads like Iron Man and the Vision that need supervision, not these kids
>>
>>87934179

because the O5 are dicking around the country and Scott wants to help people
>>
>>87935264
>Scott wants to help people
more like kill all non-mutants like the HITLER HE IS

fucking Hitler
>>
Can we please get rid of the time displaced fucktards.
>>
>>87934117
Except Sam's, but Dick Rider is dead.
And Cho, because Bruce is also dead.
And honestly Peter hasn't done anything too terrible for a while.
>>
>>87934064
>supervision or a mentor with experience to guide them?
Teen Cyclops will most likely fill that role, he's a professional superhero
>>
>>87935240
Nah she just got SJW programming, which is worse.
>>
Why do they need a supervisor? They've been heroes for years now, this isn't the first time they didn't just discovered they had powers yesterday.
>>
>>87934145
You forgot? It's been going on since the early 2000s
>>
>>87934064
I hope it blows up in their smug millineal faces.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.