[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My LCS has 1/3 off all DC Absolute Editions, and another 20%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 9jdc0x.jpg (160KB, 597x799px) Image search: [Google]
9jdc0x.jpg
160KB, 597x799px
My LCS has 1/3 off all DC Absolute Editions, and another 20% off for Black Friday.

Talk me into blowing all my cash on them.

Bought this on my lunchbreak and going back in for all of Sandman and Death after work.
>>
>>87931604

Why don't you just buy a paperback and glue some bricks to it. Because that's sorta what it feels like to read those giant things.
>>
Mine is buy two get one free, that's sorta the same thing
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Not a bad deal. I went to a used bookstore and they were selling artist edition on thanksgiving for 30 bucks
>>
Midtown Comics had 25% off everything before noon

>Absolute Top Ten @ Grand Central location
>JLA Earth 2 Deluxe Edition @ the Fulton location

I think I did well today.
>>
Absolutes and Omnibus in general are such shit if there are other options. Just buy Morrison's run in paperback trades. They don't look as pretty on the shelf but won't fall apart after you read them twice and they're cheap.
>>
>>87934049
This. One friend of mine bought the final crisis one and the bindings fell apart. I have the B&R one and thankfully nothing has happened, but that's because I was really careful
>>
>>87931604

OP here.

Sandman vol 1 was more expensive than the rest, vol 2 was damaged, and the rest were just as cheap online, so I just ordered 3-5 + Death and called it a day. Will pick up 1 and 2 when I can find them for £50 like I've paid for the rest.

Also grabbed these in another store's online sale.
>>
>>87932341
>Reading your omnis
Lmao
>>
>>87934300
which store is that?
>>
>>87935853
Forbidden Planet international.

Forbidden Planet UK had fuck all.
>>
>>87932341
You read Omnis by putting them on your desk. You aren't supposed to hold them anon
>>
>>87936544
thanks
>>
>>87934049
Honestly I'm going to agree with this.

I used to have a copy of Absolute New Frontier and the back cover came off it pretty fast and I wasn't really handling it that much
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.