[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm not a bad guy, Spider-man, why would you think that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>I'm not a bad guy, Spider-man, why would you think that?
>I cloned all your dead villains as a gift to you
>Definitely not a bad guy, I can't stress this enough
>Well, okay, you got me. I was totally the bad guy the whole time

WEW this arc is dumb, lads.
>>
The Jackal is a bad character.
>>
File: fucking clones.jpg (74KB, 396x477px) Image search: [Google]
fucking clones.jpg
74KB, 396x477px
>>87925595
But he has a red suit and Egyptian-style mask now.
>>
>>87925595
>>87925641
That's not Jackal, that's Ben using the Jackal persona.
>>
>>87925695
Yeah, Uncle Ben has to be a big plot twist since we haven't seen him yet. The switch with Gwen Stacy was pretty cool and unexpected.
>>
>>87925741
Reily, we already saw clone Ben in Amazing Grace.
>>
>>87925695
That hardly fucking matters.
>>
>>87925802
It does because, Slott is going to bring back the Scarlet Spider book, but Kaine will rest in kill in it. This one is going to star Ben returning as Scarlet Spider.
>>
File: god fucking damn it.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
god fucking damn it.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>87925838
>>
>their not clones spider-man
>i just grew them in a test tube from dna samples
>>
>>87925778
I'm out of the loop, why is Ben Reilly evil now?
>>
>>87926112
IDK. But evil Ben should team-up with Joseph and fight Peter and Magneto.
>>
>>87926092
comic science is nothing if not 100% semantic
>>
>>87925021
I guess the point of the writer was to be obvious, anon. That's because the eventual reveal of the identity of this Jackal is going to be the real deal of the arc. That', and the actual cause behind the zombie transformation of the decaying clones.
>>
-the jackal will never remove that mask
-we will never knew who was

slott can troll so much
>>
>>87929396
He'll be unmasked.
Dramatically.
Marlel will shill it as the reveal that will SHAKE SPIDER-MAN DOWN TO HIS CORE AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME.
>>
>>87925021
Why would anyone think it wouldn't be?
>>
>>87929576
Spider-man fans are like beaten housewives at this point

as are X-men fans
>>
>>87929655
Dubs confirm Marve's spouse abusal-like treatment of Spidey and X-men fans.
>>
>>87929655
Thank God i'm also a Batman fan.
>>
>>87925695
no please no
and if so good lord dont let him into parkers life he is meant to be the one fucking character that stays dead even moreso then batmans parents
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.