[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

memes aside, how would you feel if there was a story arc where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Norem Batman vs Thugs.jpg (747KB, 1215x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Norem Batman vs Thugs.jpg
747KB, 1215x1600px
memes aside, how would you feel if there was a story arc where the Joker raped batman? and it was like, portrayed seriously?
>>
stop that commissioner we know he's never going to rape the joker.
>>
>>87924635
no, but I said the opposite
>>
I'd still laugh
>>
Unfortunately, I think this event is just inevitable in the future. Some edgy pretentious writer is gonna try to "redefine" the characters and just make a bloody mess of it which will have absolutely no consquence in the status quo at all:

1. Joker rapes Batman
2. Batman is torn up from the inside. Finds himself crying in Superman's shoulder or something. Probably starts having even more intimacy problems, feeling unconfortable with Catwoman's flirting or some shit like that
3. Batfamily Group therapy and tender love making with either Selina or Thalia brings him back to his old self
4. He beats the living shit out of the Joker and throws him in jail for the enesimal time, just because "he can't give in to darkness"
>>
I probably wouldn't care. He was already raped by Talia.
>>
File: .jpg (83KB, 580x892px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
83KB, 580x892px
>>87930245
>even more
>>
It'd be much funner if he raped Batwoman instead, just imagine the sjw shit storm it would create.
>>
>>87930341
What it's an elseworlds where he rapes Batman, then Batman transitions and becomes Batwoman?
>>
>>87930364
Joker rapes Kate, Kate gets a sex change ro be sure that she is still gay.
>>
>>87924431
fow the fuck did he miss that shot?
>>
>>87930245
yeah...
that's about it
>>
>>87924431
>a serious batman gets raped story
with the right writer sure not like it has not happened before
>batman raped by the joker
fuck no
>>
>>87930527
because its the fucking batman he was probably trembling in fear
>>
>>87930527
because there's a massive dude in a bat costume lifting his friend above his head and he just shat his pants
>>
>rape in fiction
>possible to take seriously.
Here's how it goes, you either laugh at it or jerk off to it. Rape in serious movies is hard enough to take seriously, it'd be near-impossible to do it with cape comic characters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.