[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crying lesbian rocks are demons who have ravaged the earth and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1444242053116.png (235KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444242053116.png
235KB, 700x900px
Crying lesbian rocks are demons who have ravaged the earth and are the single greatest threat to human survival. Rebel or loyalist, they are invaders who sought to occupy the planet and impose their culture and society upon it. Homeworld would have exterminated humanity and the rebels would have enslaved them. The corruption of gems inadvertently saved mankind from this hell. Even the tiny handful of seemingly docile gems living on earth show no respect for humanity. At times they are even disgusted by the people who just so happened to be present before the gems decided the planet was theirs.
>>
>>87901547
um... sauce on that pic?
>>
>>87901547
I want to fuck that mouth.
>>
>>87903134
Try the archives.
>>
>>87903149
I know, right? And I'm not even into vore.
>>
>>87901547

Didn't the gems have their war over ownership of the planet long before humanity evolved? I was under the impression the main four watched humanity evolve in the aftermath of the war's end.

You'd probably be a little condescending to a species of intelligent but extremely short-lived beings that evolved from monkeys in your lifetime, too.
>>
>>87903340
anon pls
>>
>>87903669
I'm telling you because I don't know. It's the only picture of a crying rock friend I have that isn't suggestive or erotic in some way.
>>
>>87903688
>not suggestive or erotic in some way

see
>>87903149
>>87903479
>>
>>87903708
That sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>87901547
Huh, didn't know Kei was a SU fan
Also how bad is it I was able to recognize the artist just from the mouth?
>>
>>87901547
Really could use a cum edit of that mouth.
>>
>>87903623
the war took place around the bronze age when people were in later stages of civilization
>>
File: 1472318477917.png (283KB, 837x699px) Image search: [Google]
1472318477917.png
283KB, 837x699px
>>87901547
Let's kick it up a notch.
>>
>>87908013
Gems didn't interact with those civilizations though.
>>
i dont even know what id do with that mouth. i want to smell her breath.
>>
Bit like Americans then?
Happy thanksgiving you warmongering fucks.
>>
File: vect93zh.png (274KB, 1024x1073px) Image search: [Google]
vect93zh.png
274KB, 1024x1073px
>>87903134
>>87903669
>>87903688

I-I know that I shouldn't be able to instantly tell you who it is, but... I know the guy.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thatkeiguy/

>>87906596
That makes two of us. I feel like the only field I will ever truly be an expert in is a weird-ass fetish that I will never be able to tell anyone about
>>
>>87909087
You can tell us anon
>>
>>87911242
I know, everyone here knows what vore is, but try explaining the guy you're with that the reason you want him to lick you and bite you is because you're fantasizing about him eating you ;_;
>>
>>87912307
Get him to talk about his weird kinks first
And anyway, if you have a good relationship and are willing to do things for him I'm sure he'll play along
>>
>>87908457
I'm thankful for you, yuropoor.
>>
>>87912307

Yeah, it's hard. Impossible fetishes in particular are hard.
>>
File: aYbwweO_460sa.gif (792KB, 460x342px) Image search: [Google]
aYbwweO_460sa.gif
792KB, 460x342px
>>87912686
Yes, in a very good relationship one might try it and succeed, but I'm still at the casual hook-ups phase, I haven't been with anyone more than 2 times, so I don't have that kind of connection yet.
Plus, even if I had a relationship and confessing my kink wasn't a deal breaker, I wouldn't want to be stuck in someone's head as "the guy who want to be eaten".
Even if someone loves you and hasn't got the intention of being mean towards you, it's still gonna alter their perception of you, you know? Imagine having an argument and them bringing it up, or them letting it slip with some of their less-chill friends... ugh.
In the end I still manage to get off whitout bringing it up, so I stay quiet.

Still, the vore community is relatively small, so after all these years I find myself able to recogonize most artist, and it's funny being an expert in this absolutely useless and shameful field

(My bitching is over, thanks for listening I guess)
>>
>>87901547
>Crying lesbian rocks
that is an accurate description of the steven universe.
>>
>>87908109

We don't know. We don't know a goddamn thing.
>>
>>87908140

Assuming she breathes. They can regulate their own gravity, maybe their voices don't work with vocal chords either.

But what would she smell like? Nothing. Their bodies are energy constructs. Ozone, maybe?

>>87913853

....Nnnno.
>>
>>87908109
>Gems didn't interact with those civilizations though.
The war was fought across the entire earth. There is no way they did not kill human beings.
>>
>>87914374

The high-end estimate for global human population 5000 years ago is 45 million. Human/gem interaction may have been practically nonexistent.

There is no reason for gems to seek direct confrontation with native life forms. Under normal circumstances extinction would be an extremely gradual process as natural resources dwindled and each generation would get smaller in number than the one before it, until ecological collapse ensued.

Humans would barely be able to internalize the concept of the gems, let alone resist them. Besides, humans know our planet's ecology is in danger of collapsing because of our actions now, and do we change our ways?
>>
>>87901547
Why is that mouth so hot?
>>
>>87917432
Because you have autism.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.