[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, this sucked ass. Where are all the awesome spells? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Well, this sucked ass. Where are all the awesome spells? Why are these wizards punching each other like Avatar?
>>
Didn't you see when he made that apple go from eaten to un eaten and back to eaten again?

There, that was your fantastic magickry. That'll be 20 dollars prease.
>>
>>87901317
How about you use the catalog and stop making these threads asshole
>>
>>87901404
I just watched the movie and i want to talk about it. Don't be an ass.
>>
>>87901442
Already a thread up for it dumbass, not my fault you cant fucking read
>>
>>87901357
>20 dollars
What hellhole do you live in?
>>
>>87901404
>>87901463
Would you prefer yet another steven universe or loud house thread, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>87901816
Stay mad jackass. All multiple threads are a pain in the ass
>>
DORMAMMU
>>
>>87902384
I'VE
>>
>>87902431
COME
>>
>>87902688
DESTROY
>>
>>87902734
DORMAMMU
>>
>>87902770
I'VE
>>
File: DoctorStrangeHemorrhoids.jpg (206KB, 898x415px) Image search: [Google]
DoctorStrangeHemorrhoids.jpg
206KB, 898x415px
>>87901317
Disliked how generic and samey the magic looked. Given we see more spells on screen than we do other dimensions they could've used some different colours and styles instead of the generic glyphs all the time...
>>
>>87901531

Either NY or LA
>>
Movies are for normies.
>>
>>87903066
Yeah this was one of my primary complaints about the film. Just so much of it was kung fu but with magical *weapon*. I wanted to see more of the actual magical battles the old comics had. One shooting some beam, the other shielding it then turning the shield into their own beam, this continuing until some cleverness swings the fight their way.
>>
>>87903130
I'm in LA and it's only $18.
>>
>>87902384
>>87902431
>>87902688
So do people actually like that scene or are they just making fun of it? Or both?

cause I actually liked it
>>
>>87904197
It was a good scene. Tho it doesnt explain how a being that exists OUTSIDE of time can NOT KNOW how this guy was going to fuck with him. I suppose understanding time was outside of his/its/whatever understanding
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.