[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, new Venom is an edgy pile of shit with a lame design. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oh3x9qV1ch1rstrbqo1_540.jpg (142KB, 523x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3x9qV1ch1rstrbqo1_540.jpg
142KB, 523x810px
Well, new Venom is an edgy pile of shit with a lame design. How long before he dies?
>>
lmao, another #1 by marvel.
How good is it?
is it eddie brock?
>>
>>87901116
>It's shit
>no
>>
>>87901116
It's some loser with a design straight out of Naruto

And zero personality
>>
http://www.newsarama.com/32138-venom-returns-to-classic-1990s-form-with-new-host-back-to-basics-mentality.html
>Nrama: So Lee Price – the name doesn’t ring a bell. That’s entirely new character, right? Who is he?

>Costa: Yes, he’s a totally new character.

>Lewis: Lee Price is a veteran Army ranger, who’s completely new to the Marvel Universe. Part of the reason we did that is to put something new into the equation while we emphasize something readers were already familiar with – the symbiote.

>Venom’s had a lot of incarnations and hosts over the years– be it Eddie Brock, Ann Weying, Patricia Robertson, Angelo Fortunato, Mac Gargan, or Flash Thompson. Everyone has their favorite, but there’s one common denominator: the symbiote.

>Putting a new guy in the suit, on one hand, gives us something exciting and unique to play with, but makes the symbiote more familiar in context. It gives a great lens to see Mike’s story through. That, in a sense, is the whole point of the opening arc.

>Costa: We wanted to tell the story in the most straight-forward way possible. We didn’t want it to be a guessing game of who the host is going to be and if they are a pre-existing Marvel character. As Devin said, that’s not our story. The story is about the suit itself. What better way to do that than find a new host, have readers meet him the same time the symbiote does, and see their parallel stories?

>Lewis: Mike and I have been talking from the outset about this being a classic Marvel story. Nowadays you have Vision, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman… all very interesting, character-driven, boutique stories. Mike’s Venom takes a similar character-driven approach, but with a lot of Marvel Universe bombast and fanfare thrown into the mix. This story stands alone, but is also very much a new thread in the Spider-Man tapestry. It doesn’t pull you out of the Marvel Universe for a single panel.
>>
>Venom is being whored out in this garbage
>Meanwhile, Carnage, Eddie and Toxin are 14 issues in a fantastic run and still going strong

How
>>
You guys still assume that the new host will be a mainstay? Just like what's his name from Marvel Knights?
>>
>>87901311

What's a Marvel Knights?
>>
>>87901325
A comic line from Marvel that's getting to be 10 years old now. Venom was given to a new host, but after they failed to kill Spidey, Venom detected itself from the host in mid Web swing and let the kid fall to his death.

I'm sure as soon as Venom has its strength back it's going to rip Lee apart or just leave him alone and helpless again. Either way I don't see Lee as the mainstay host, he might be around for six issues, but I'm pretty sure he's marked for death. And Eddie will probably be the one to kill him.
>>
it's a horror story, but the symbiote is the protagonist

it's got my attention
>>
>>87901039

>But where is Eddie Brock?

Somewhere in the south Pacific.

And shouldn't this be asking about Flash? Being the previous host and all.
>>
The 2016 Carnage series is the one that has brock in it eventually right?
>>
>>87901779
He's in issue 1 and every issue after it thus far
>>
>>87901841
good shit. Thanks.
>>
>>87901857
No problem, don't forget to support the official release, I believe the first two tradebacks are on sale now
>>
Bring back Eddie
Bring back Eddie
Bring back Eddie
>>
>>87901039
>new Venom is an edgy pile of shit with a lame design
That sounds like old regular venom, anon.
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>87901932
Please no
>>
At the very least, I like hw they pulled a small ruse on the narrator for the first half.

>>87901932

Eddie is taking a break right now.
>>
File: HOLDIT.png (342KB, 389x346px) Image search: [Google]
HOLDIT.png
342KB, 389x346px
>>87901950
>radioactive nipple lasers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.