[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the only piece of modern Batman media that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: BTB011.jpg (230KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
BTB011.jpg
230KB, 630x900px
Will this be the only piece of modern Batman media that doesn't shoehorn in the Joker?
>>
But the show still sucked ass.
>>
>>87900709
That's subjective. It doesn't change the fact that it's the only safe haven from forced Joker appearances.
>>
>>87900638
I liked it, they used different villains at least even though they kinda ended up being similar to his main rogues, Magpie was very reminiscent of Catwoman, the whole obsession thing set her apart but it's hard not to see the parallels.

I liked the Harvey Dent build up, overarching plot with the League and the Deathstroke reveal even if it was brief. It was a decent, modern unconventional bat-show for me. I enjoyed 00Alfred too.
>>
>>87900638
But Brave and the Bold wasn't forced
>>
>>87903112
It didn't start out that way, but by the final season, they were cramming Joker in every other episode.
>>
File: 1407173170264.jpg (52KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1407173170264.jpg
52KB, 1920x1080px
>>87903031
Yeah, I liked all the plots they squeezed out of Alfred. I was surprised they didn't have KGBeast since he mentioned the Cold War in one episode.
>>
>>87900638
But Anarchy was basically Joker in demeanor.
>>
Moved like a GameCube cutscene.

Bought the DVDs. Love this show.
>>
is there somewhere i can find the whole series?
>>
While we're talking about this show, what was the point of having Pyg in it if he didn't look like him, act like him, didn't have any dollotrons, etc?

Also, Dick Grayson, the character he's supposed to be a foil to, isn't even in the show. So why have him? Why not just the Penguin or something?
>>
File: 1407165770667.jpg (119KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1407165770667.jpg
119KB, 1916x1076px
>>87903881
In his first appearance, sure. For the rest of the show, he was mostly an asshole that liked to watch shit getting fucked. He's not the nemesis they said he was.

>>87903934
KissCartoon and the usual streaming places, I suppose.

>>87904045
I think they just wanted to have Wind in the Willows kind of villain duo, and Pyg and Toad fit that description the most. Though you could consider his obsession with creating an army of brainwashed animal/human hybrids to be the closest they got to Dollotrons.

Agreed about Dick, though. I would've preferred a show about Dickbats. I could take or leave Damian though.
>>
>>87904224
I would love a Dickbats show, but I really think you gotta have Damian for it, just for that dynamic.
>>
>>87904504
The proposed pitches that the showrunners had before Beware were promising as well. Bat-Family dealing with No Man's Land was a unique premise, and the only other times we've seen the Bat-Family were in TNBA and YJ. The Batman/Superman one would've shared time with Superman, so it wouldn't be a typical Batman show.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.