[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Carnage have a gf? Always seemed odd to me, with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Why did Carnage have a gf? Always seemed odd to me, with him being such a psycho and all I would assume he'd rather kill her than date her
>>
>>87884783
because marvel wanted people to think he was cool

gets pussy = cool according to virgins that read 90s comics
>>
>>87884783
Some serial killers actually did have girlfriends.
>>
>>87884783

He sees her more as a pet or property or something. He finds her fun, but he also casually smacks around and tries to kill her when she annoys or bores him (and gets mad when other people hurt, because she's "his").
>>
>>87885103

Yeah, off the top of my head, a few serial/spree killer couples are:

Gerald and Charlene Gallego
Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka
Fred and Rosemary West
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
Ray and Faye Copeland
Charles Starkweather and Caril Ann Fugate
Florence Rey and Audry Maupin
>>
File: sad urich.jpg (56KB, 368x619px) Image search: [Google]
sad urich.jpg
56KB, 368x619px
>when redneck chad gets a gf and you don't
>>
>>87885103
Didnt Charles Manson just get married last year?
>>
>>87885162
Well Marvel want their own Harly Quin.
>>
>>87886791
Oddly enough, Harley only predates Shriek by a single year
>>
>>87886652
He canceled it because she only wanted him for his body. Literally.
>>
>>87887343
Wait what? Was she gonna keep his dead body in her home or something?
>>
>>87887343
Huh. Even Manson is aware of the rule of "never stick into the crazy".
Good for him.
>>
>>87885103
Serial killers get lots of fan letters from women in prison. Something about being passionate enough to kill making many of these women attracted to them.
>>
File: Shriek.jpg (567KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
Shriek.jpg
567KB, 1000x1533px
Best girl
>>
>>87884783
I think she was turned on by the idea of Carnage killing her.
>>
>>87885432
Hey, if Hitler could, so can you.
>>
>>87888379
But I don't want to annex Poland...
>>
I'm really disappointed that Shriek hasn't shown up in the Carnage book.
>>
File: Deadpool vs Carnage.jpg (3MB, 3840x2952px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool vs Carnage.jpg
3MB, 3840x2952px
>>87888428
I want to say she hasnt shown up since Deadpool vs Carnage, but I'm 99% sure she was in Ant-Man or some other comic earlier this year
>>
File: jnyrbhtgrfce.jpg (352KB, 608x866px) Image search: [Google]
jnyrbhtgrfce.jpg
352KB, 608x866px
>>87888458

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Frances_Barrison_(Earth-616)/Appearances

She's currently appearing in The Great Lakes Avengers.
>>
>>87888513
Right, right, I remember seeing her on one of the covers a while back
>>
>>87885037
He was an insane serial killer with a blood-red symbiote. That alone was enough to win over edgelords everywhere. Him hooking up with a psycho bitch as murder crazy as he is was just icing on the cake.

>virgins

Yeah, that's what most kids are.
>>
>>87885336
>no Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker

Wew lad.
>>
>>87889840
I had sex when I was 3 because my dick was so big

It was with Britney Spears
>>
>>87888513
oh no shes cute
>>
>>87889991

Well, they were bandits first and foremost, but yeah, I guess I do look kind of stupid for not bringing them up as the ur-example.
>>
I liked how Deadpool used her to utterly break Carnage's mind. Pretty good.

Also, I'm getting the feeling that they're trying to give Raze some kind of Stockholm syndrome with Cletus in the current Carnage run, going by the last issue.
>>
File: rtdyfgvurbihjk.jpg (101KB, 389x437px) Image search: [Google]
rtdyfgvurbihjk.jpg
101KB, 389x437px
>>87890143
>>
>>87884783
girls dig killers. many of them find girlfriends and get married while in prison like Varg
>>
>>87890275
Yeah I just read Deadpool vs Carnage, it was great . now if only I could find the marvel now! deadpool issues after 30
>>
>>87888513
I'm almost surprised she isn't helping the Jackal or the source for a cure of the Carrion virus since she absorbed it and kept it till the Jackal removed it from her.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.