[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe this show is underrated. It's well written (we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: p8148545_b_v8_ab.jpg (206KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p8148545_b_v8_ab.jpg
206KB, 960x1440px
I believe this show is underrated. It's well written (we're all familiar with Stamatopoulos' work), animated uniquely, and certainly has a lot of character to it.
I don't know why but something about it seemed like quite the hipster magnet, but I can't pin my finger on it. Perhaps it was the setting.
Anyone else feel the same? Also, underrated series thread
>>
I loved this show. Was sad to see it go so quickly.
>>
i just discovered it on youtube.
>>
>>87882885
what do you think of it so far?
>>
>>87882892
really like it, pretty funny love how Frankenstein is a dick. special to his monster
>>
I wasn't a fan of it at first, but it grew on me after a bit. I actually completely forgot about it til I saw this thread.
>>
I adore this show. I wish they did more episodes as well.
>>
>>87882776
Igor being voiced by a cute, giggling woman reminded me how much I love that trope.
>>
>>87882776
Is Dino making anymore future stop motion shows?
>>
>>87883306
>You got it!
>>
>>87883306
>cute, giggling woman
I just love that Dino likes finding bit parts for his daughter
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 320x450px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 320x450px
>>87883661
Like an anti George lucas
>>
>>87882776
It's not Moral Orel so fuck it.
>>
It was a fun show. Never watched much of the second season, though.
>>
>>87882776
Still grieving its cancellation
>>
>>87882776

It was okay. Victor and Polidori's characterization's were excellent, as were the personalities of most of the other regular characters. The Monster was just as much of a whiny bitch in the book as he is in the show, which high-school me loved. I think the show as a whole would've benefited more from sticking to plots related to Gothic horror monsters and monsters from European mythology (or hell, even other mythologies) as opposed to the celebrity and historical figure parodies he kept drifting towards. My favorite episode was "Attack of the Were-Lawrence", it was pretty much the perfect blend of Frankenhole's unique humor mixed with a small amount of genuine poignancy. More episodes like that would've been perfect.
>>
>>87886825
does adult swim enjoy fucking over Dino or something
>>
The episode with Ken Jeong was really weird
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.