[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Bane has ever raped? Is it in his character, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2918.jpg (24KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
24KB, 200x300px
Do you think Bane has ever raped?

Is it in his character, or would he be too honourable?
>>
File: 1467869408616.jpg (42KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1467869408616.jpg
42KB, 800x560px
>a-asking for a friend, I swear!
>>
He was in jail for most of his life. I can imagine maybe some pretty boy Santa Prisca prisoner turning to Bane for protection in exchange for sexual favors.

Don't know if Bane would just assfuck some poor bastard for dropping the soap. Like OP said, he might be a villain, but he's got some honour and rape is generally seen as pretty scummy, even by bad guy standards.

Wasn't it implied that Talia took Bane's virginity? Why didn't he hook up with any ladies while he was ruling Gotham after breaking the Bat?

Actually, now that I think about it, wasn't it implied that Bane wanted to make Talia his rape-slave?

And didn't Bane tell Scandal at one point that he liked hookers?
>>
Well he did once work with the League of Assassins and fuck Talia Al Ghul if I remember right, but he was practically doing it just to go through the motions of surpassing Batman and taking over the League business.

Ended up trying to overthrow Ra's but Ra's kicked his ass in a swordfight cause experience > raw talent
And not that kinda swordfight, anon.
>>
>>87882137
Huh. Wonder who would win if Bane was on Venom
>>
>>87882164
Bane on venom has been known to overpower metahumans like Killer Croc maybe even Cheetah.
It is a huge boost but if taking too much is clearly instant withdrawal and just falls like a pushover. So high risk high reward.
>>
>>87882370
>Bane on venom has been known to overpower metahumans like Killer Croc maybe even Cheetah.

Wait, what? I guess I shouldn't even be surprised at this point, Cheetah is like the ultimate fucking jobber in DC Comics.
>>
>>87882415
It was a very brief fight and earlier in the story she tossed around easily when he wasn't juicing.
Secret Six old52 run, the story where everyone is fighting over a Get-Out-Of-Hell-Free card.
Amazing story highly recommend.
>>
File: CigIA.jpg (88KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
CigIA.jpg
88KB, 569x802px
>>87881650
Well this board can be pretty weird sometimes.
>>
Bane grew up in a tough jail since he was a baby. He was probably raped tons of time. I think he would abhor such things.
>>
I think he would do it as a punishment, or he would threaten to do it and be willing to follow through. We know he kills, maims and tortures people for the same reasons without any real reservation. There's no reason to think he'd draw the line there.
>>
>>87883095
I thought Cheetah basically slapped the Secret 6 around without much effort, then they escaped when she got into a fight with another villain with lightning powers
>>
>>87882025
>but he's got some honour
I really enjoyed the bit in Secret Six where he couldn't believe he was destined for Hell because he was "a righteous man"
>>
>>87882137
So...Bane can break the Bat, but he can't beat Ra's when Bat kicked Ra's ass more than once?
>>
>>87883581
He only beat Batman because he wore him down through a gauntlet of villains and used venom to enhance his strength.
>>
>>87883276
As i just read that trade, that is exactly what happened
>>
>>87881723
>Gordon asks Bane to do what the Bat cannot
>>
>>87883110
Remember though, Bane was kept in isolation for like 20 years after he killed a man who tried to rape him. By the time he was out of iso he was way to big to be the victim
>>
>>87882025
>Actually, now that I think about it, wasn't it implied that Bane wanted to make Talia his rape-slave?
I think he was genuinely besotted with her, and wanted to dominate the world with her by his side
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.